New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 254 of 900 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bokista View Post
    11k for the horn and backing sensor lang??

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020E using Tapatalk
    kasi ibibigay namin ito sa mama ko.
    senior na eh, atnag drive pa

last car nya, maraming sabit sa likod

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Has anyone among here been using the car floor mat brand WEATHERTECH? It's a US made and brand mat. They have a representation here in the Philippines and even have a Facebook page. The item looks good and I think the quality is better?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mikessj View Post
    Has anyone among here been using the car floor mat brand WEATHERTECH? It's a US made and brand mat. They have a representation here in the Philippines and even have a Facebook page. The item looks good and I think the quality is better?

My dad has a complete set for his CX5. Perfect for the very heavy rain they're currently experiencing. I don't think they have mats specific for the Vios. You can use the cut to fit model though. If you're willing to pay the price it's a good product but there are other cheaper alternatives.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    My dad has a complete set for his CX5. Perfect for the very heavy rain they're currently experiencing. I don't think they have mats specific for the Vios. You can use the cut to fit model though. If you're willing to pay the price it's a good product but there are other cheaper alternatives.
    Thanks for the reply. Saw the Facebook page that they have mats for new Vios. But seems like I haven't encountered in this thread of anyone using it on their vehicle. Yup I saw they have a model that you can customize yourself. Just worried if the mats will stay in place specially the driver side. I supposed that if they have one made for Vios, then it is provided with pair of holes for the locking mechanism to secure it in place just like the original mats supplied with the new car. Anyway will try to do more research.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thanks for the reply. Saw the Facebook page that they have mats for new Vios. But seems like I haven't encountered in this thread of anyone using it on their vehicle. Yup I saw they have a model that you can customize yourself. Just worried if the mats will stay in place specially the driver side. I supposed that if they have one made for Vios, then it is provided with pair of holes for the locking mechanism to secure it in place just like the original mats supplied with the new car. Anyway will try to do more research.

Ah this one:

It's not as deep as their purpose-fit models so it won't hold much water. It's relatively cheap though and there are holes for the floor hooks.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Ah this one:

It's not as deep as their purpose-fit models so it won't hold much water. It's relatively cheap though and there are holes for the floor hooks.
    Yes that is exactly what I saw on their page. They did not state the price though.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yes that is exactly what I saw on their page. They did not state the price though.

4995. It's relatively cheap because other sets cost 6995 for fronts only and another 5995 for the one-piece rear. The cut-to-fit set is 3500.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    4995. It's relatively cheap because other sets cost 6995 for fronts only and another 5995 for the one-piece rear. The cut-to-fit set is 3500.
    Thanks for the info. ☺

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Finally our Vios 1.3E will be released on Friday. Nagpalagay ako ng 2 eye sensor, the price is 4.5k sa casa. I haggled and they gave it to me for 3.8k, forgot what brand though.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by SneezyPepper View Post
    Finally our Vios 1.3E will be released on Friday. Nagpalagay ako ng 2 eye sensor, the price is 4.5k sa casa. I haggled and they gave it to me for 3.8k, forgot what brand though.
    Congrats bro

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk