New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 172 of 900 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by naskai View Post
    good day po newbie here.. first time buyer ng brandnew car. I just went to toyota cabanatuan a while ago. My sister is interested with the vios 1.3e manual. The agent quotation was 99,280k all-in for 20% down and 14,315k a month for 60 months with the usual freebies. i got a discount of 46,120. and tanong ko po ok na ba tong deal nato?? im planning to close the deal this monday. baka po my alam kayo na better deal para makatipid pa kami khit onti sa downpayment thanks in advance!
    ano lahat ang binigay sayo ng agent mo? freebies etc..

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020E using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    good day po newbie here.. first time buyer ng brandnew car. I just went to toyota cabanatuan a while ago. My sister is interested with the vios 1.3e manual. The agent quotation was 99,280k all-in for 20% down and 14,315k a month for 60 months with the usual freebies. i got a discount of 46,120. and tanong ko po ok na ba tong deal nato?? im planning to close the deal this monday. baka po my alam kayo na better deal para makatipid pa kami khit onti sa downpayment thanks in advance!
    sir nakuha ko po sa akin ng 70k all in 14,163 per month for 5yrs

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    +1. Void engine warranty din if you skip. Free labor pa naman ata. Won't cost you more than 1k if you remove the optional services.
    my previous car, I only avail the 1k and 5k free pms, the rest sa gasoline station na lang ako nagchange oil, wala naman naging problem *85k odo still runs like bnew.. binaha lang kaya ko binenta. And besides matibay Toyota and cheap to maintain kaya I don't see any problem kung Hindi mo casa maintain ang car

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    That's about 8.18% interest annually. Almost double the rate you get from banks. Not a good deal.

Go directly to the bank for better deals.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vios1.3eat_user View Post
    Eh Toyota pasig ok din ba service?

This week naka sked ako 1000pms.

Thanks

Ok din b kumuha ng vios sa Toyota Cubao? any good or horror stories from that branch will be much appreciated

6. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro07 View Post
    Pwede kami magdala ng sariling oil namin sa casang binilhan namin ng vios without voiding the warranty.
    sang toyota casa po kayo bumili sir?
    ok naman po b yung unit and yung service nila? thanks

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Here it is, mas gusto ko ito kesa brown, test drove the mirage,city and fiesta. All automatic, the vios was the better choice for me.

ganda ng orange metallic ng G variant..

sir ask ko lng po if wat size ang stock rims pag G variant? and Yokohama padin b ang kanilang stock tires?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by j.salomon View Post
    Thanks sir!

Gusto ko tlga ung Orange kaso ang problem ung availability. I have to decide ASAP dahil sa deadlline nung promo na pwede ko maAvail.

Sir anong promo yung hinahabol nyo for the new vios?
    if you want you can just pm me your answer..i'm also in the market for a good quotation and good toyota branch which can offer us good promo and services..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by memnoch View Post
    Sir anong promo yung hinahabol nyo for the new vios?
    if you want you can just pm me your answer..i'm also in the market for a good quotation and good toyota branch which can offer us good promo and services..
    PM sent.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bokista View Post
    PM sent.

salamat po sir bokista..