New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 171 of 900 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Tnx sir, palagay ko yung clip sa dashboard nag loose

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nyvlem View Post
    Tnx sir, palagay ko yung clip sa dashboard nag loose
    Same analysis here. Baka loose ang clip or hindi sya na press properly para snug fit.

Sent from my SGP321 using Tapatalk 4

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Mga Sir, pinasok ko yung 3rd Gen Vios - Black ko sa Ziebart today for Diamond Gloss Paint Protection, just would like to know if it can help minimize/avoid light scratches? And will it remove light scratches already present in my car?

Also, do I really need to bring my car for 1K KM PMS? or is it ok to just wait for 5K KM?

Thank you so much in advance mg Sir

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Mendoza View Post
    Mga Sir, pinasok ko yung 3rd Gen Vios - Black ko sa Ziebart today for Diamond Gloss Paint Protection, just would like to know if it can help minimize/avoid light scratches? And will it remove light scratches already present in my car?

Also, do I really need to bring my car for 1K KM PMS? or is it ok to just wait for 5K KM?

Recommended sir 1k pms and 5k.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008

For sure, Toyota didn't pulled-out 1K and 5K pms schedule out of thin air, so better stick with the schedule

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Thank you Sir. I am at 942KMs now, will bring it over as soon as I reached 1K.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013

Car wash muna before Baguio trip tomorrow early morning

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009

If you like the minute metal shavings from your brand new engine to keep scraping the interior of your engine then go ahead & wait until your odometer reads 5thou km

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4030E using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    If you like the minute metal shavings from your brand new engine to keep scraping the interior of your engine then go ahead & wait until your odometer reads 5thou km
    +1. Void engine warranty din if you skip. Free labor pa naman ata. Won't cost you more than 1k if you remove the optional services.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    good day po newbie here.. first time buyer ng brandnew car. I just went to toyota cabanatuan a while ago. My sister is interested with the vios 1.3e manual. The agent quotation was 99,280k all-in for 20% down and 14,315k a month for 60 months with the usual freebies. i got a discount of 46,120. and tanong ko po ok na ba tong deal nato?? im planning to close the deal this monday. baka po my alam kayo na better deal para makatipid pa kami khit onti sa downpayment thanks in advance!