New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 122 of 900 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rheathyurd View Post
    the higher the rpm, the higher the gas consumption. 1k pms o 5k pms mo?
    1k PMS...mas makakatipid ba sa fully synthetic?para sa akin kase nagbago yung hatak nung makina...
    As of now city driving on / off trapik nakaka-10 km/l ako...full tank method...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by red_kiss13 View Post
    1k PMS...mas makakatipid ba sa fully synthetic?para sa akin kase nagbago yung hatak nung makina...
    As of now city driving on / off trapik nakaka-10 km/l ako...full tank method...
    semi synthetic lang na try ko for my 1.3e mt. wala nman ata significant difference. for my mixed city, highway trips so far naka 14km/l ako.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Newbie here.
    Choosing between Vios 1.3AT and City 1.3AT, read that Vios has better FC but what makes me think of buying a 2013 Vios is the case of front suspension failure posted on this thread and the persistent "kalampag" when cruising on bumpy road.
    Any update on these problems?
    I would really appreciate if you guys can help me decide on my 1st car.
    (although I know I'm in a Vios Thread:-))
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Allan_2180; October 7th, 2013 at 02:38 PM. Reason: typo

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan_2180 View Post
    Newbie here.
    Choosing between Vios 1.3AT and City 1.3AT, read that Vios has better FC but what makes me think of buying a 2013 Vios is the case of front suspension failure posted on this thread and the persistent "kalampag" when cruising on bumpy road.
    Any update on these problems?
    I would really appreciate if you guys can help me decide on my 1st car.
    (although I know I'm in a Vios Thread:-))
    Thanks!
    haven't read yet about suspension failure in this thread. about the kalampag, yes, but seems isolated. so far no problems with my unit and the suspension is great!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That failure was due to impact with the center island. After the first picture circled the web, another clearer one came out that showed the rear tire had been damaged, too.

If you hit a curb hard enough to pop a tire, that's hard enough to break a suspension on most any compact car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    That failure was due to impact with the center island. After the first picture circled the web, another clearer one came out that showed the rear tire had been damaged, too.

If you hit a curb hard enough to pop a tire, that's hard enough to break a suspension on most any compact car.
    So it did hit the curb pala... By looking at those pix I thought it just got broke for no reason
    Thanks for clearing this one out. So I will just watch out that clanking sound coming from the front suspension.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    Boss papost naman ng mga offer niyo sa 1.3 e at and 1.5g at. Gusto na ni misis ng auto eh

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Tama talaga ang bili ko sa Vios, bibili ulit si brainmafia.

*Brainmafia, ygpm.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rheathyurd View Post
    haven't read yet about suspension failure in this thread. about the kalampag, yes, but seems isolated. so far no problems with my unit and the suspension is great!
    Sa akin wala din yung kalampag. Pero nung una, parang medyo rough takbo nya, yun pala 45 psi yung mga gulong. Bat kaya ganun, galing ng kasa tapos 45 psi?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aDD_L View Post
    Sa akin wala din yung kalampag. Pero nung una, parang medyo rough takbo nya, yun pala 45 psi yung mga gulong. Bat kaya ganun, galing ng kasa tapos 45 psi?

sabi para maganda daw po tindig ng gulong, ganyan din akin nun bagong labas kaya nagulat ako kaya binawasan ko agad to 33psi. now i am at 35psi all tires.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    sa mga may gen 3 vios dyan, post naman kayo ng pictures ng ride niyo.