New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Toyota Confirms All-New 2023 Innova Is Going Hybrid | CarGuide

Although the carmaker hasn’t confirmed any details surrounding its powertrain, reports suggest that the MPV is set to drop its diesel powertrain for a 2.0-liter gasoline-hybrid setup. In addition, it may be dropping its rear-wheel drive, body-on-frame configuration for a front-wheel drive monocoque design, similar to what Toyota’s done with the Avanza/Veloz. For the Innova, however, it will be underpinned not by a Daihatsu-engineered platform but by the TNGA-C platform. Shared with the Corolla/Corolla Cross, this gives the Innova a model designation of AG10 (the current model is known as the AN140).

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    i'm sure this will be a fine car. big question in my mind is going the shift to hybrid magkano dagdag sa price? huwag naman sana exhorbitant.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ... the price is depressing...
    sigh.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... the price is depressing...
    sigh.
    although I personally notice sa local roads that most Innova's running are either G or E

an Innova at 2.2M is too much. that's a good 700K diff from the cheapest Okavango (using for comparison as rumors are saying the next Innova will be a hybrid)

pero...

- may price increase naman talaga lahat ng cars, especially next year
    - exempted sa coding ang hybrid - until 2030 (EVIDA)

sana full-hybrid sya (unlike the mild-hybrid Okavango) para at least reasonable yung price increase.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hula ko bigger version ito ng veloz.. hehe design cues, tail light all veloz eh..or smaller version ng alphard

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    although I personally notice sa local roads that most Innova's running are either G or E

an Innova at 2.2M is too much. that's a good 700K diff from the cheapest Okavango (using for comparison as rumors are saying the next Innova will be a hybrid)

pero...

- may price increase naman talaga lahat ng cars, especially next year
    - exempted sa coding ang hybrid - until 2030 (EVIDA)

sana full-hybrid sya (unlike the mild-hybrid Okavango) para at least reasonable yung price increase.
    Masaklap kung ang hybrid Innova would be 2m or more. Hindi pa din sure kung series parallel type or series hybrid ito right? Kasi yung Raize hybrid was a series hybrid, I think one the first series hybrids of Toyota/Daihatsu sa lineup nila (correct me if I am wrong)? Usually series parallel hybrid or parallel hybrid lang sila to the best of my knowledge.

Tapos mamaya Toyota PH, malaman natin, 2m ang price tapos barebones Toyota Safety Sense and 2 airbags lang? haha! Ewan ko lang anu model strategy nila pero kung magshift na talaga sila ng models to hybrid, they price it better/competitively. Sobrang mahal ng Altis Hybrid and Corolla Cross Hybrid for what they are, especially when you pit them against the competition, The price premium and the specs just make you feel you are paying more for the brand name more than anything. kaya masakit na tatanggapin na lang. Kaya dapat vote with your wallet para matauhan ito sa pricing strategy si Toyota PH. Kaso, wala e, first pick ng karamahin dito sa atin so nothing to lose sila.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Sobrang mahal ng Altis Hybrid and Corolla Cross Hybrid for what they are, especially when you pit them against the competition
    agree... pero ano ba competition ng Corolla Cross/Altis Hybrid?

may iba pa bang sub-2M hybrid sedan (locally)?
    sa Cross naman, mas mura yung Kicks, pero its also smaller -> we test drove both cars and mas maganda feel ng Cross over the Kicks... swerte ko lang di pa kailangan ni misis ng car, so we can wait and hopefully the Cross gets a 360 camera and a normal handbrake.

pansin ko this year. yung "rumored price" is actually true. I think even at a 500K premium... mas madaming bibili ng Innova over the Okavango.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast