New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I think it will grow in size to differentiate it from the tuna. The aussies love this so their size feedback is a priority.
    Are they making a bigger frame for the new one bro? Not sure how they could make it significantly bigger with the same old frame..

Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    kasi naka dikit sa badge nya yung "land cruiser" prado.. hehe kung Toyota Prado name, pwede siguro mag price a little higher sa Fortuner.. then LC200 na yung top..

buti nga hindi nila dinikit yung "land cruiser" sa fortuner.. kung nagkataon.. nakow ang taas ng presyo nyan
    Sana "Prado" na lang no? Pag bumaba price dahil walang LC badge baka ma afford ko na.

Prado 2.8 diesel is just 400k cheaper than the base LC200. Big chunk of money for most people but for buyers at this level that is nothing. Makes more sense to go for the LC200.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Are they making a bigger frame for the new one bro? Not sure how they could make it significantly bigger with the same old frame..

Sana "Prado" na lang no? Pag bumaba price dahil walang LC badge baka ma afford ko na.

Prado 2.8 diesel is just 400k cheaper than the base LC200. Big chunk of money for most people but for buyers at this level that is nothing. Makes more sense to go for the LC200.
    corek. maski mas mahal ang LC200 invariably mas common sila nakikita ko sa daan kaysa Prado. mas fast moving siguro for toyota ph ang lc200 kaysa prado.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Ford-inspired?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Naku, kung eto lang i would rather go na for the outgoing model.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    corek. maski mas mahal ang LC200 invariably mas common sila nakikita ko sa daan kaysa Prado. mas fast moving siguro for toyota ph ang lc200 kaysa prado.
    Parehas lang silang indent order kasi these are high end models. Size, engine and executiveness aside, these two have some interesting differences in features. Prado has power flat-folding third row seats, reverse camera and opening rear glass sa side opening tailgate niya. Lc200 has no reverse camera (even for full option), has side folding third row seats ala fortuner and split opening rear hatch. Alam ko meron pang iba pero eto mga napansin ko. Also it makes sense to go for the lc200 v8 diesel when the 2020 & below local prado diesels only have the 3.0 1kd 5-speed a/t (163ps/410nm).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post

The LC300 is 1980mm and is 10mm wider than the non TNGA-F LC200

I think when the Prado uses the new TNGA-F chassis, it will outgrow the current 1885mm wide Prado. 1890-1900mm maybe?

I have a feeling this will be taller too.

The wheelbase will probably be stretched to 2800mm(currently 2790mm). The Fortuner is at 2745, while the lc300 is 2850.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Ford-inspired?

Is this the Land Cruiser Everest?

or a combination of LC200, LC300 and the LC150 Prado.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Talo kasi Prado in terms of value for money coz the 2.8li engine was too small for JPEPA. At 4.3M it was a small jump to the LC200 which was bigger and more desirable.

Either that or you got the 4.0li V6 which was logically a good choice (it'll take forever to spend that extra 900k on the fuel difference), but emotionally it just doesn't feel good to pay out the ass every time you visit the pump.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Talo kasi Prado in terms of value for money coz the 2.8li engine was too small for JPEPA. At 4.3M it was a small jump to the LC200 which was bigger and more desirable.

Either that or you got the 4.0li V6 which was logically a good choice (it'll take forever to spend that extra 900k on the fuel difference), but emotionally it just doesn't feel good to pay out the ass every time you visit the pump.
    Kaso wala nang local lc 200 na bn ngayon lol. Puro lc300 na with the cheapest starting at 5.1 million plus.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post

Having the means to buy a gas-fed truck while complaining about fuel expense is just an irony of sorts. I guess with that much money, fuel expense is less of a concern.

It’s not like a Vios or City where most owners just have enough means to operate and maintain them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    The LCs & Prados I see around are enviably more enjoyed by chauffeurs than their owners...which makes paying for petrol over diesel kinda mentally painful.[emoji16] Wonder what fraction of these are strictly owner-driven?[emoji848]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast