New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    At these price points, its the first ba to have led strip rear lights? Parang eto na yun next trend among car makers.

Like sa dash, parang every car may iPad dash.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    as in ULT seats ito flat hangang likod???

nakita ko facebook

fb_img_1651553394927.jpg

comments
    mark malcampo
    Jen Dela Cruz Ayoko ng ganitong exciting part, malas

mikael tan
    Papunta palang tayo sa exciting na part
    Very spacious ��

wei ramos
    anong pwedeng pangtanggal ng mantsa?

benny blanco
    Huwag sanang pamahayan ng ipis......

- - - -

dapat lahat ng 7seater eh parang jazz at hrv na flat lahat pwede higaan.

and ibalik na full temperature gauge.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Toyota Motor Philippines calls it an SUV here because they added black cladding on the wheel arches. In Indonesia and Thailand this is considered an MPV. Technically Veloz is a more upmarket Avanza.

*I think they dropped the Avanza in the name of the new Veloz because they did more extensive changes like giving it new fenders, hood, headlights, interior panels etc.
    My guess is they called the Veloz as an SUV was not to be confused with the all new Avanza. Since it is a seperate model names now unlike the previous RWD Avanza Veloz.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Lol, Di ka nasanay sa local motoring journalists.

Kung di british, american and australian accent. Before nga nung may magazine pa TG, in one article nga may word na “bloody, dope and mate”. 😅

BTT saw the veloz on the road, maganda naman, mukhang mahal.
    ok naman ang autodeal with their presenters.

I don't think topgear will reach 100k subscribers in 2022. autodeal will probably reach 400k this 2022. Philkotse is doing good too with 317k

5. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    ok naman ang autodeal with their presenters.

I don't think topgear will reach 100k subscribers in 2022. autodeal will probably reach 400k this 2022. Philkotse is doing good too with 317k
    I like the way how automart and autodeal present their reviews (probably just need to add timestamps). Philkotse is somewhat of a mixbag, hate RiT and SooJoo (all vehicles are great for them, its almost like a paid ad).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    wala pala cruise control

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
    DRCC helps make driving safer and easier by automatically adjusting your vehicle’s speed to match speed changes of the vehicle ahead and keep a constant preset distance.

For instance, when the system detects that the vehicle in front is travelling slower than the set speed, it will slow your vehicle accordingly to maintain the preset following distance without you having to apply the brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    wala pala cruise control

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
    DRCC helps make driving safer and easier by automatically adjusting your vehicle’s speed to match speed changes of the vehicle ahead and keep a constant preset distance.

For instance, when the system detects that the vehicle in front is travelling slower than the set speed, it will slow your vehicle accordingly to maintain the preset following distance without you having to apply the brakes.
    Yan, maganda yan, wala din yan sa Veloz. Hahahahaha.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ganon din pala sa thailand. 2 variants and no cruise control

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Contemplating between Veloz and Xpander. I'm leaning more to the Veloz since sister ko lang mostly ang gagamit and newbie driver sya, Toyota Safety Sense, IMO, is worth it. Did some browsing sa youtube for reviews and saw this vid. Now I'm thinking of getting an Innova E since konti lang naman difference, but this is just a few centimeters too big para magfit sa garage (dalawa na sila) and most likely is sa kalsada na lang mapark which is another worry for us. Im thinking of getting an Xpander kaso baka bitin din sa hatak if fully loaded then maipit sa steep na basement parkings or sa occasional Tagaytay/Baguio trips.

EDIT:
    ok, saw another vid na may comparo. Xpander was able to tackle the same incline though hirap talaga.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast