New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I remember reading rumors before that there's going to be a GR Corolla with the GR Yaris drivetrain.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    I remember reading rumors before that there's going to be a GR Corolla with the GR Yaris drivetrain.
    I think that's for the us market as an alternative to the gr yaris ?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I wonder who'd buy a million pesos vios when they can buy a slightly used innova e/g 2.8 diesel for a similar price.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    I wonder who'd buy a million pesos vios when they can buy a slightly used innova e/g 2.8 diesel for a similar price.
    ... someone with a small garage?
    heh heh.

seriously,
    i know of several folks who have misgivings getting an innova. their concern is the size of the vehicle.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    "ideal" kasi ang innova.. you get space, height, reliability, power, frugality... kung baga halos nasa kanya na lahat ng kailangan ng typical na pinoy..

parang L300 na pang deliver.. up to now patok na patok sa mga negosyo..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    The same people who buys the Honda Jazz or City. They don’t need the extra space of an Innova but they want the bling in small cars, paying almost the same as the bigger compact (Altis or Civic).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Question:

What would the new 10 speed CVT transmission do better than the older 7 speed Automatic?
    Will it make the vios quicker of the line? faster? higher top speed? more economical?

virtual gears lang yan. a CVT already has plenty of ratios to choose from, probably a thousand little steps. so a thousand virtual gears is better than 10

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Question:

What would the new 10 speed CVT transmission do better than the older 7 speed Automatic?
    Will it make the vios quicker of the line? faster? higher top speed? more economical?
    bragging rights, probably.
    in today's crawling traffic, whatever advantages cvt presumably has, can't be shown off effectively enough..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... someone with a small garage?
    heh heh.

seriously,
    i know of several folks who have misgivings getting an innova. their concern is the size of the vehicle.
    +1.

Magandang effect nitong GR-S ang price cut ng G.

Medyo related, iyong Brio RS medyo malaki ang percentage sa Brio sales.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    bragging rights, probably.

that's like bragging that you have 10 open tabs on your browser, instead of 7

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast