New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 229
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    38,294
    #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Expect inventory to be limited. Sales might be on order basis. Forget about test drives.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As always...diba ganun din yun previous overpriced RAV4 nila?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,181
    #112
    Same as before, lalangawin yan kasi sobrang overpriced na. 2M wala pa AWD. Tsk

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,179
    #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Expect inventory to be limited. Sales might be on order basis. Forget about test drives.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even more reasons to be disappointed then. Counter-productive ang ginagawa nila. Maybe the general plan is to just let sales die off so they won't have to sell them anymore and they can focus on their best-sellers instead. It certainly seems that way.

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,347
    #114
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    As always...diba ganun din yun previous overpriced RAV4 nila?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Back in 2016, they were offering the midtrim 4x2 Active+ model at 1.6M+ which is priced around the same as the fully loaded Forester 2.0i-P. The top 4x2 Premium model was 1.8M+, even more expensive than a Forester XT with discounts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,337
    #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Expect inventory to be limited. Sales might be on order basis. Forget about test drives.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah ganyan naman even before to add aminado naman din nga ahente hindi daw kase mabenta hehe

    Officemate ko sinamahan namin mag scout for a unit, may XV na kasi siya.

    Wala mahanap na Rav4 puros display unit ang inaalok.

    Bumili na lang base model na Forester


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,258
    #116
    These are competetive prices.....IF YOU ARE SELLING A MID SIZE DIESEL PPV!

    but a gas powered cuv? I'm sure they are banking on the comfort, refinement and Toyota brand equity kaso regular buyers at this price point will surely cross shop segments also. At kun di sila matigilan sa presyo e baka matigilan sila sa 2.5 liter gas consumption?

    sayang nga lang I find the 2.5 liter has decent specs. im guessing if they had a 2.0 version that would sell more than the 2.5 gas with similar features much like what happened with the 2.4-2.5 vs 3.5 liter camry Vs.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,347
    #117
    I think the reason Motor Image opted to sell the Forester with a 2.0L NA engine instead of the USDM model with a 2.5L NA engine is that they want to make the price more competitive. With most buyers not really the type to maximize performance, a version with a smaller engine will be a win-win situation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    38,294
    #118
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    These are competetive prices.....IF YOU ARE SELLING A MID SIZE DIESEL PPV!

    but a gas powered cuv? I'm sure they are banking on the comfort, refinement and Toyota brand equity kaso regular buyers at this price point will surely cross shop segments also. At kun di sila matigilan sa presyo e baka matigilan sila sa 2.5 liter gas consumption?

    sayang nga lang I find the 2.5 liter has decent specs. im guessing if they had a 2.0 version that would sell more than the 2.5 gas with similar features much like what happened with the 2.4-2.5 vs 3.5 liter camry Vs.
    4thebrave nga daw eh. 2019 Toyota RAV4 (Next Generation)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,337
    #119
    https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-...-a958-20190209


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,336
    #120
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Had a Subie, found it too bumpy for our roads. Baby kept waking up. Maintenance costs were too high. The Ravie is the only one I kept, maintenance is easy, parts everywhere, it's comfy, spacious and not once has it let me down in almost 14 years of usage.

    Which model of the Subaru Forester did you have? The Forester SJ initially had a stiffer ride up to 2014, they "softened" the suspension starting 2015. The new Toyota RAV4 will have similar maintenance cost as a current gen Honda CR-V or Subaru Forester.

    If you want a comfortable ride, there's the Honda CR-V 2.0 gasoline engine.

Tags for this Thread

2019 Toyota RAV4 (Next Generation)