Try ko din back read sa thread ng wigo. I think dun ko sya nakita

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Mukang may nawala ata sa updated wigo.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Mukang may nawala ata sa updated wigo.
    inamin naman. nawala na ang leg aircons (and windshield?). not that i need it...
    and i think they bolstered the seat cushions. parang hindi na masyadong lumulundo.. or have i just lost some weight? there's something about the seats, that i can't quite put my buttocks to... heh heh.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    inamin naman. nawala na ang leg aircons (and windshield?). not that i need it...
    and i think they bolstered the seat cushions. parang hindi na masyadong lumulundo.. or have i just lost some weight? there's something about the seats, that i can't quite put my buttocks to... heh heh.
    Yes, yun nga ang tinutukoy ko haha. Nawala na yung different zones, warm temp sa dial (cool na lang) tapos yung a/c button para pwede mong piliin kung nakafan sya or aircon.

Hmm...what is toyota's logic behind this?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Yes, yun nga ang tinutukoy ko haha. Nawala na yung different zones, warm temp sa dial (cool na lang) tapos yung a/c button para pwede mong piliin kung nakafan sya or aircon.

sell at higher margins...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

when dealing with large numbers of units, every little bit of manufacturing savings, helps in improving the profit margin.
    you can rationalize this by thinking, "the less moving parts, the less likely of malfunction".

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    yeah why do you want the heatercore here in pinas

just more tubing, potential leaks, etc

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when dealing with large numbers of units, every little bit of manufacturing savings, helps in improving the profit margin.
    you can rationalize this by thinking, "the less moving parts, the less likely of malfunction".
    If thats what they're thinking, edi sana nung una pa lang ganun na ginawa nila haha. Parang they have to release an updated model pa to make something simple like this one, which looks awkward for a facelift but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    yeah why do you want the heatercore here in pinas

just more tubing, potential leaks, etc
    Care to elaborate this sir? Sang part ng comment ko sinabi na gusto ko ito for the wigo? Binanggit ko lang naman kung ano yung mga nawala sa a/c niya. Of course, natural lang naman na di rin magagamit yan dito all the time dahil mainet rito.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by eLai View Post
    Navi ready only.
    Need to purchase maps card ++
    I read somewhere here na nagbebenta sd units for navi
    Kindly repost his contact please.
    Try ko din back read sa thread ng wigo. I think dun ko sya nakita
    I am also interested in purchasing a navi SD card. Please point us to the right direction. Thank you!!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by erick153 View Post
    I am also interested in purchasing a navi SD card. Please point us to the right direction. Thank you!!
    isn't waze more versatile?
    and the price is right.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast