1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    single vvti pala sya...

even the Indonesian were surprised we only received the 1.0

it is still good though...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my guess is, they probably reasoned, that the 1.2 would have priced the wigo out of the ballpark.
    anyway, i'll try to see one soon. i might get tempted, again.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 16th, 2017 at 12:16 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    hi sirs. any reviews if this model as well as the FC compared to the non VVT-i model? i am eyeing the G AT model.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by subcompact View Post
    hi sirs. any reviews if this model as well as the FC compared to the non VVT-i model? i am eyeing the G AT model.
    theoretical fc improvement is very small.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    too bad as i was hoping the VE's VVT-i powerpoant improved upon the non VVT-i FE that has poor FC compared to the celerio's 1.0 or even the mirage's 1.2 engines.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    when i inspected the new wigo MT version in the casa, i swore that the steering wheel was height-adjustable.
    but when i inspected the AT version in the mall, the steering wheel was still the same, non-adjustable one as before.
    what gives?
    was i dreaming?
    hindi kaya, yaris yung inupuan ko?
    i wouldn't want to go back to that casa, just to find out... too traffick-y.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 4th, 2017 at 12:50 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    3 Cylinder engine pa rin pala (tama nga ba).. I thought 4 cylinders.. Siguro sa 1.2 Engine yung 4..

I wonder.. If owner ka ng old model, pwede kaya ireplace front and rear bumpers pati tail light and headlights para maachieve yung itsura ng new design? Wala kaya magiging issues? Same pa rin naman ang kaha eh.. And yung engine di naman significant ang improvement.. TIA..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    3 Cylinder engine pa rin pala (tama nga ba).. I thought 4 cylinders.. Siguro sa 1.2 Engine yung 4..

I wonder.. If owner ka ng old model, pwede kaya ireplace front and rear bumpers pati tail light and headlights para maachieve yung itsura ng new design? Wala kaya magiging issues? Same pa rin naman ang kaha eh.. And yung engine di naman significant ang improvement.. TIA..
    Not a wigo owner. But transplanting new look parts to a mirage is possible. So no reason for the wigo to not achieve the same thing since same body lang ang gen1 at facelifted version.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Not a wigo owner. But transplanting new look parts to a mirage is possible. So no reason for the wigo to not achieve the same thing since same body lang ang gen1 at facelifted version.
    Pati hood kailangan ding palitan, pero madali na yan kung gusto talaga. Yung last gen Fortuner ganiyan din ang ginagawa, I think Atoy did it before.

Di ko lang nasilip kung binutasan yung rear hatch para maikabit yung extension sa tail lamp, tsaka mounting ng bagong spoiler nung nagpa PMS ako. Masyado na akong usi sa casa nun hehe.

Once done, the only giveaway would be the interior. Open the car, inside doors, and center console, bulaga!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Finally Niky's Review.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/drives/rev...ef=home_feed_1

FC improvement is huge in the highway +6KPL

but FC in traffic does net a 1KPL improvement. Maybe a CVT would've added 10KPL in the highway and 2-3KPL in the city.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast