New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 78 of 529 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    what are the differences between 2.4G and 2.4V?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Looks like Toyota BGC made a mistake in telling me that the Fortuner's launch is on Feb 24-26 at Bohol. The launch is tonight at Marriot Hotel Pasay. I already have the official spec sheet. From the looks of it, the Fortuner is overpriced especially the V variants.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    reasonable naman pricing ng 2.4G MT

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Looks like Toyota BGC made a mistake in telling me that the Fortuner's launch is on Feb 24-26 at Bohol. The launch is tonight at Marriot Hotel Pasay. I already have the official spec sheet. From the looks of it, the Fortuner is overpriced especially the V variants.
    Is the G variant any better than an ambiente?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    The All-New Fortuner now also comes with a capacitive touchscreen audio with navigation (????) and a Multi-Information Display for both the G and the V grades.

The new multi-information display shows fuel eco, a compass, and radio display. Top-spec variants will also get a DVD touch-screen entertainment system with navigation, automatic climate control and steering wheel mounted paddle shifters.
    sa thailand, yung lowest spec fort g 2.4 m/t (php 1.55m) cd player lang

Hopefully touchscreen lahat variants, LOL.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Official price list. Sana may P2.2M ako pambili ng Ford Explorer Ecoboost. Hahaha mukang confident talaga toyota sa pricing nila. :sly:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1452769689951.jpg  

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post

in the 1.4m range the fort g, monty and everest cannot compete with what the isuzu mu-x ls-a 4x2 3.0 AT offers

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Kelan kaya may display sa showroom ito?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post

The G already has the same rims as the V, leather seats, audio controls, and so on. It doesn't look any different from the V except the DRL and projector headlamps, which are an easy addon thanks to Redline/GaryQ.

Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    in the 1.4m range the fort g, monty and everest cannot compete with what the isuzu mu-x ls-a 4x2 3.0 AT offers
    Depends on who you ask. The Mu-X has a so-so exterior and an ugly interior. Absolutely no where near the interior of the other 3. Good engine, sure, but that's about it.

I'd take the Fortuner in a heartbeat at under 1.5M.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The G already has the same rims as the V, leather seats, audio controls, and so on. It doesn't look any different from the V except the DRL and projector headlamps, which are an easy addon thanks to Redline/GaryQ.

Depends on who you ask. The Mu-X has a so-so exterior and an ugly interior. Absolutely no where near the interior of the other 3. Good engine, sure, but that's about it.

I'd take the Fortuner in a heartbeat at under 1.5M.

i think all variants have projector headlights?

2016 Toyota Fortuner