New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 529 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Has anyone tried reserving one yet with their favorite dealers?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Yeah! Kami last january pa nagpareserve.[emoji12]

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Will it matter? Based on similar cases in the past (Fortuner and 86), you'll still get bumped off even if you reserve early as long as someone comes along and is willing to pay for in-house financing and exorbitant add-ons.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Siguro its a case to case basis naman, lalo na at kaibigan mo yung manager ng branch, mahina kapit mo if naunahan ka, well mas ok na yung nakareserve ka, kahit paano may edge ka.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sta fe just died slowly in the race. but honestly, the sta fe's ride is much better than ladder type suvs.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Details of the soon to be available all-new Hi-lux that will also show up in the fortuner...

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-n...lux-looks-like

This unit you see here, according to the photo sender, is the top-of-the-line 4x4 G AT variant. Sadly, it doesn't have the "tablet-style touchscreen" seen in the Australian Hilux. Instead, there's a 2DIN AVT head unit. Also, the seat material looks like fabric, unlike the leather stuff in the Hilux from Down Under.

Well, if it's any consolation, the control buttons on the steering wheel remain. And the brushed-aluminum accents, too. We guess you can't have them all.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Details of the soon to be available all-new Hi-lux that will also show up in the fortuner...

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-news/so-here-s-what-the-interior-of-the-ph-market-all-new-toyota-hilux-looks-like

This unit you see here, according to the photo sender, is the top-of-the-line 4x4 G AT variant. Sadly, it doesn't have the "tablet-style touchscreen" seen in the Australian Hilux. Instead, there's a 2DIN AVT head unit. Also, the seat material looks like fabric, unlike the leather stuff in the Hilux from Down Under.

Well, if it's any consolation, the control buttons on the steering wheel remain. And the brushed-aluminum accents, too. We guess you can't have them all.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Just remember how much hyundai overpriced their sante fe..... and we see how that totl variant fared......
    Yup. Extremely convinced after the test drive. But sadly, out of my league....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Happy the new engines will be sold here in Ph. Hehehe

I hope the 4D56 wont be sold with in the Montero. Sana new engine din.

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Very bad sa consumer itong pricing ng toyota hilux baka sumunod yung ibang brand magtaas, sana langawin. Huhuhu. Actually nakakabadtrip talaga anmahal

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Very bad sa consumer itong pricing ng toyota hilux baka sumunod yung ibang brand magtaas, sana langawin. Huhuhu. Actually nakakabadtrip talaga anmahal
    If I were Toyota, I would raise prices too. Just like I do every year. Its a new product and demand is high. They will undoubtedly sell more than 15000 new generation fortuners next year.

Heck even the new 2016 Innova will see a price increase and sell more than last years sales record.

2016 Toyota Fortuner