New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 226 of 529 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Pm sent!

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Parefer na rin boss. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    Parefer na rin boss. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Full na inbox nyo sir

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Full na inbox nyo sir

Patry ulit boss, thanks.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzeR911 View Post
    Yeah,like you said people buy ppvs for practicality. So far as sales is consern, the fortuner is the "practical" car of them all.

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk
    Yes practical in terms of 4x2. But rather i find fortuner 4x4 not. 300 k difference between monteros 4x4 . Yet 4x4 montero can be use as awd for every day use for extra safety bec of traction . About the resale value i doubt na masmaganda ang fort 4x2 v sa montero 4x4 gt. Since they have or almost sake prame when brought new

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ;2814534
    All 4x4 are capable 4x4. It depends on how intense the 4x4 capability you are expecting. Enjoyability is subjective. You may enjoy the car drivavility. But not in reality. Meaning too expensive to throw it into trail. Or takot magasgasan or something na walang peace of mind na baka mangyari. Landcruiser may have better 4x4 but they are bigger hard to drive in narrow road as well parking . And if you use it in trail. Nagwoworry ka baka masira dahil mas mahal ang parts. There is no peace of mind. There is no perfect car but the lease we could do is to balance it. Between reliabilty and enjoyment. Between functionality and looks . Comfort and affordability. In other words practicality. I find montero to be practical for cost . Features. Performance. And reliability issue is not a problem to me. Every 5 yrs palit ng car solve the problem. Resale value is not that much. Masmura naman mo nabili yun sasakyan eh. Bagsak lang naman ang price if the model has issue. Like sua of the previous gen.
    there is a difference between poor design and build quality, from "the user from hell".
    sometimes, it is difficult to differentiate one from the other.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the installment buyer creates the largest profit for the SA and casa. the cash buyer, the smallest profit.
    buyers of large amounts of accessories are also prioritized.
    SAs will prioritize buyers who will create the larger profits for them.
    friends are also prioritize-able.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

but this is only for units that are in demand.
    for non-in-demand models, there ain't no prioritizing.
    This is what happened to their T86. Bec. Of their greed parang short term lang yun pang-iisa nila. Now this car has no more demand except for a few who buys em for racing

The thing is Mitsubishi and Isuzu just phased out the Advie and the Crosswind. If these two manufscturers field a mini-SUV diesel workhorse, then these milking cows of theirs (Innova and Fortuner) bigla babagsak ang sales.

Nakita na yan before when Mitsu offered the non-VGT Montero and Mitsu cannibalized all the Fortuner Sales,

Everybody is dreaming of a Diesel Ecosport, and Mitsu and Isuzu maybe very well planning to short all of the Toyota Products,

Look at the accent crdi, it's gaining ground against the vios.

Sent from my Macbook 12"

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by boybit View Post
    All 4x4 are capable 4x4. It depends on how intense the 4x4 capability you are expecting. Enjoyability is subjective. You may enjoy the car drivavility. But not in reality. Meaning too expensive to throw it into trail. Or takot magasgasan or something na walang peace of mind na baka mangyari. Landcruiser may have better 4x4 but they are bigger hard to drive in narrow road as well parking . And if you use it in trail. Nagwoworry ka baka masira dahil mas mahal ang parts. There is no peace of mind. There is no perfect car but the lease we could do is to balance it. Between reliabilty and enjoyment. Between functionality and looks . Comfort and affordability. In other words practicality. I find montero to be practical for cost . Features. Performance. And reliability issue is not a problem to me. Every 5 yrs palit ng car solve the problem. Resale value is not that much. Masmura naman mo nabili yun sasakyan eh. Bagsak lang naman ang price if the model has issue. Like sua of the previous gen.

Everyone who buys 4x4 end up selling at the mercy of the 4x2 model,

For example, the previous generation Montero and Fort 4x4 were in the price range of 1.7M+., while the entry level forts and monty bsck then were in the 1.2M+ level.

Now look at them now in the used market, barely 100k difference. A Montero Sport entry level sells at 550k while the Montero Sport 4x4 sells at 625k.

If one is to buy 4x4, make sure to keep them for good like 20 years. Kaya I still recommend the 4x4 Forts because you are practically buying a Land Cruiser that can be handed down to the next generation like your son or apo.

Kung tuusin makakatipid ka pa nga kaysa ibili mo anak mo sa college ng new car, coz what you handed down is a classic no-nonsense 4x4 in the land cruiser family.

But a 4x4 Montero, even if it's hesvily discounted. I thinking it's best to get the entry level na lang. Kasi for sure ibebenta mo to whehther you like it or not, walang classic factor,

i have a Pajero 2013 4x4. It has been discontiuned now and it's as popular as the Land Rover defender because it has history as rally racer. Im keeping it. Yun ang sinasabi ko sa owners ng totl Fortuner, with its classic macho looks and wide stance and its association with the LC Prado, your son or grandson will not be bullied in college, and he will be so grsteful to you as his father for giving him something that he is will be proud of and of course pasok pa sa maintenance budget sa allowance ng isang college student. Best of both worlds, that's how you become a great daddy and provider!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boybit View Post
    Why ? Is montero not reliable? It may cost a little bit expensive on maintenance. Fuel filters oil filters and brake pad. But all this parts have replacement. Even toyota brake pad are expensive. My old strada is 11 yrs now and it never stalled me on the road. Well some minor thing do occur low engine power. Frequent cleaning of egr. Aircon power window suspension has never been repaired. Do you think mitsubishi reliability is worst than ford chevy hyundai or nissan? Our l300 have been in service for 17 yrs now and still running. Besides its a company car that has been driven by several balasubas driver. Do u think isuzu is more reliable? Sa japan mas sikat ang fuso than isuzu. Dto lang sa atin sumikat ang isuzu bec of surplus. Kasi ayaw ng hapon sa kanila kaya mura binebenta. My friend bought a brandnew isuzu truvk. In less than a year may tagas preno. Ayaw i warranty dahil commercial vehicle daw at wear and tear daw yan. Yun innova namin lagi na mimiss align yun wheel pag nalulubak. Kaya d pantay kain ng gulong. Do u think mas d reliable ang mitsu than european car? Well my friend did by an x5 but tumirik sa nlex dahil of cra yun gauge ng gas. Yun kumpare ko naman nasunog yun honda jazz nya sa kalsada because of electrical wiring. Which is stock never been modified. Fortuner 1st gen has also stalling problem.
    Ehhr so whats your point sir? [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZforFUN View Post
    Ehhr so whats your point sir? [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i think he just said the monty is more expensive to maintain.

2016 Toyota Fortuner