New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 221 of 529 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Eto naman the same reviewers reviewing the Fortuner. Walang ingat, sagasa lang sagasa sa trail

Toyota Fortuner GXL | 4X4 Of The Year finalist 2015 | 4X4 Australia - YouTube ">Toyota Fortuner GXL | 4X4 Of The Year finalist 2015 | 4X4 Australia - YouTube " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Versus this one, the same reviewers pero tignan mo naman video halos puro patag na trail and yet they are very cautious in the video and very diplomatic sa words so ss not to offend Mitsubushi Australia siguro. Ang daldal nun reviewer hindi naman tinatackle yun 4x4 festures kungdi. Spec sheet halfway thru the video . Pero yun nga notice the tone of the reviewer in this video. Somewhat apprehensive. Eh kung totally confident sya sa dina-drive sagasa lang as the previous video

Mitsubishi Pajero Sport GLS | Road test | 4X4 Australia - YouTube ">Mitsubishi Pajero Sport GLS | Road test | 4X4 Australia - YouTube " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Sent from my Macbook 12"

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Hina nga ng sales hahahah!

Sent from my SM-A710Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybit View Post
    Even with out discount . I would get montero 4x4 than fortuner . Its far more advance. Its a fulltime 4wd not like fortuner. Mitsubishi has a legacy of 4x4 in dakar race. Besides all major trail cannot be run by either of all stock 4x4. Major upgrade din kailangan lift. Change tire steel bumper. Etc. and yes check the australian review on 4x4 capability. Before you claim what you claim for.
    That's you. 28k Fortuners vs 9k Monteros means the majority have shifted to Toyota.

Remember from 2009-2012 the Montero was outselling the Fortuner. 2013 and 2014 it was a neck and neck battle. 2015, the old Fortuner already edged out the old Montero. In 2016, both with new models, the Fortuner absolutely murdered the Montero when it came to sales.

No doubt the Montero is a capable 4x4. That's not the reason it's not selling. It also has a superb engine, soft ride, and lots of toys considering that it's now very cheap thanks to discounts. Unfortunately, those are not enough to overcome the SUA stigma and the ugly rear which are the main factors why it lags even behind the Everest and MUX.

The Fortuner is overpriced, underspec'd, and has a stiffer ride than other PPVs, yet still sells because it looks good to many people, and Toyota has generally been able to live up to the public's perception regarding its reliability, longevity, and ease of maintenance.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    That's you. 28k Fortuners vs 9k Monteros means the majority have shifted to Toyota.

Remember from 2009-2012 the Montero was outselling the Fortuner. 2013 and 2014 it was a neck and neck battle. 2015, the old Fortuner already edged out the old Montero. In 2016, both with new models, the Fortuner absolutely murdered the Montero when it came to sales.

No doubt the Montero is a capable 4x4. That's not the reason it's not selling. It also has a superb engine, soft ride, and lots of toys considering that it's now very cheap thanks to discounts. Unfortunately, those are not enough to overcome the SUA stigma and the ugly rear which are the main factors why it lags even behind the Everest and MUX.

The Fortuner is overpriced, underspec'd, and has a stiffer ride than other PPVs, yet still sells because it looks good to many people, and Toyota has generally been able to live up to the public's perception regarding its reliability, longevity, and ease of maintenance.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Agree with bro.jut on those I highlighted....

[I own a Nov 2015 MS,- just before they changed model... No plate still.... but that's another story]

If I were to buy an SUV (hehe) today, I would choose the Fortuner over the MS, not because of the fear of the SUA,- which I think is just a marketing shove(and who was behind it- your guess is as good as mine), but because the ugly rear does not sink well with me.... [lalo na ng sinabi ni bro.kagalingan na saklay...]

Again, people have become insensitive to those features that are 'lacking' and the tagtag issue, as the latter will grow into them sooner or later anyway...

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.8K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My wife and I test drove both the new Montero and the new Fortuner. While indeed the Montero really has the best bang for your buck, we still opted to get the Fortuner. Main reasons were more room upfront due to conventional center dash layout, wider space in the 2nd row (more space with 2 car seats compared to Montero).

Additionally, I repeatedly asked if my wife felt the ride of the Fortuner was harsh/stiff, and she said no. Note that we are currently using the previous Montero (2009), and she has ridden on the previous gen Fortuner as well. At the end of the day, happy wife, happy life hehehe, and I also personally felt that the ride isn't as stiff as I've been reading in the forums/FB groups.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    mga sir, newbie here. mahaba haba na rin yung nabasa ko sa thread na to. may itatanong lang ako regarding sa TPMS. AFAIK, wala sa kahit anong trim level ang meron nito dito sa PH pero sa Thailand meron, yung pinaka sensor lang ba sa tires ang wala? kasi kung ayun lang pwede ba kong bumili na lang sa casa o sa labas ng sensor mismo tapos ililink lang siya sa system ng auto? or yung sa Thailand sa headunit nakalink yung TPMS at dahil iba yung headunit dito hindi pwede dahil walang TPMS feature yung headunit na narelease dito. salamat!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I think yung sa Thailand na head unit naka link na sa TPMS, you can buy it separately na lng, yung di na kailangan naka link pa sa head unit, I'm using one on my Mazda 3.

Sent from my S7 Edge

8. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    kwento ko lang din yung experience ko sa dealership ng Mitsubishi, I was supposed to test drive yung 4x2 premium nila tapos nakasakay na ko, hindi kame natuloy ni SA kase ayaw umandar. may error na lumabas na "electronic parking break needs servicing" doon ako na disappoint. Imagine mangyari sayo yun, hindi ka makakauwi ng bahay kung saan ka nakapark. the quality of interior din super na disappoint ako sa plastic lalo na doon sa mga pinto. nagtatalo nga kame ng kapatid ko kase nadala na siya sa Mitsubishi, yung Montero 2011 namin sobrang burado agad yung mga chrome accents. ako lang pumilit sa kanya to give another chance haha pero ayun pa nangyari. ayaw umandar ng test drive unit. We were down to Eve vs. Fort. Super impress talaga ko sa interior ng Eve lalo na yung Titanium+. I prefer the beige interior of 2016. Kaso, may bad experience din kame with Ford. My first car was Ford Focus Ghia sobrang mahal ng maintenance, pahirapan pa sa parts. Doon nag tapos ang laban, Toyota won us. Kung meron lang sana ang Honda pang tapat sa Fort (yung 7 seater nila sobrang liit) I will lean towards Honda. My 2010 Jazz's interior still looks new sobrang happy with Honda and Toyota. Sorry if off topic, paki delete na lang if way too off topic.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    What I like sa Toyota ay ang interior. And yung stock audio okay na okay for me. I don't know sa Montero. But i find the older one cheap plastic yung interior.
    Btt: choosing between 4x4 Fort and Montero. In the next 2 years I'll be joining this segment

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    I think yung sa Thailand na head unit naka link na sa TPMS, you can buy it separately na lng, yung di na kailangan naka link pa sa head unit, I'm using one on my Mazda 3.

Sent from my S7 Edge
    ayon lang sir, mejo purist kase ako. haha. hindi ba mavovoid ang warranty pag nag add ako ng TPMS na naka hardwire sa fusebox? ang gusto ko kase if wala talagang choice eh yung TPMS na nasa spare dash slots lang. salamat

2016 Toyota Fortuner