New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 196 of 529 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    You can try, just play it dumb na lang dont mention you put anyting on it.

Happened to me before, forgot to close the cap on my Headlamp after magpalit ng bulb. Too late na when I realized, nagmoist sa loob. Returned everything to spec. Punta sa dealer to claim warranty. New HL after 2 weeks. Hyundai nga lang ung sa akin.

Now I hope walang SA ng toyota na nabasa ito.. hehe
    Thanks! That's what I'm planning to do the "play it dumb" tactic. Hope will work for me, too!

Ewan ko ba it worked well naman on the driver side kc i tested it before applying. Nung sa other side na-damage na. Ibig sabihin pla magkaiba sila ng material.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Usually you cannot apply watermark remover sa side mirrors.
    Most brands i saw before say it on the bottle. Kindly check on yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post

I did check before applying. It cannot apply in some side mirrors that's why it suggested to test it first in small portion. Which I did, in fact it worked on the driver side but when I applied on the opposite, that's where the dilemma started!

Actually, I don't suppose need to apply on side mirrors nadamay lang talaga since I applied all over why not lahat na. I was so over excited...my mistake hehe

But at least lesson learned http:////cdn.tsikot.com/forums/image...es/biggrin.gif

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post

I did check before applying. It cannot apply in some side mirrors that's why it suggested to test it first in small portion. Which I did, in fact it worked on the driver side but when I applied on the opposite, that's where the dilemma started!

Actually, I don't suppose need to apply on side mirrors nadamay lang talaga since I applied all over why not lahat na. I was so over excited...my mistake hehe

But at least lesson learned...:D

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tobertus View Post
    If I were you sir wag ka na muna bumili. Very disappointing Fortuner 2017 (yung 1.7M+). Sorry sa mga loyalist ng toyota, pero my first ownership of this brand is so far the worst! Bad car. Bad Service.
    Care to elaborate?

I am thinking of buying Toyota Fortuner 2.8 V 4x4 soon. I think it is the best SUV out there.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Do you guys still turn off the AC before you turn off the engine or no need to turn off the AC na?

Sent from my S7 Egde

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Turn off the aircon ... less load and stress when starting the engine ...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    On these all new suvs/cars on the road, ecu is now intelligent enough to disenage a/c compressor when starting/cranking engine.

The real benefit of turning off AC and putting blower to max is that is removes moisture and increases evap temp to ambient. Less prone pamahayan ng molds/bacteria na nagcacause ng mabahong amoy ng ac especially in our hot and humid climate.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    On these all new suvs/cars on the road, ecu is now intelligent enough to disenage a/c compressor when starting/cranking engine.

The real benefit of turning off AC and putting blower to max is that is removes moisture and increases evap temp to ambient. Less prone pamahayan ng molds/bacteria na nagcacause ng mabahong amoy ng ac especially in our hot and humid climate.
    Thanks mga sir for the input, upon reading the owners manual, they didn't mention on how to turn the AC on, I tried pressing the AC button but it didn't turn on, it will just turn on if you press the auto control, unlike on my Mazda 3, you can turn on the ac when you press the AC button but sa fortuner ayaw.

I forgot to mention mine is a 2WD 2.4V pearl white, bought last December 22.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Brought the Fort to Nasugbu Batangas. Passed through Pico de Loro rolling zigzag on the way back to Manila. There is a problem with the clutch, especially on fast downhills. The gears seems to be stuck and remain in high rev at about 2k rpm even without stepping on the gas...have to continually press the brakes to slow down enough for the gears and the revs to go down. Between 80 kph and 40 kph. My transmission was changed before and the recieved the update program for the downshift jerk. Anyone experienced a similar anomaly.

2016 Toyota Fortuner