New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 191 of 529 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Any suggestions where u can buy a fortuner 2016 or 2017? Pa suggest naman ng pinakamagandang terms. I have 800k for dp then sana mga 3 yrs to pay. Also im looking at 2.4v vs 2.4g na natic tranny. Anu ang best buy sa kanilang 2? Any inputs, suggestions, other recommendations will be welcomed. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    If you can afford the V, get the V. Ang terms naman is depende sa bangko mo. Pa-approve ka sa bangko mo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    good day mga bossings, ask ko lang if ano ang difference sa mismong casa na reverse camera? this time daw ay upgraded features nila upon inquiring sa toyota dagupan. so tumaas ng 2k from 10k na reverse camera sa casa? any suggestions? thanks. God Bless..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dwatson View Post
    good day mga bossings, ask ko lang if ano ang difference sa mismong casa na reverse camera? this time daw ay upgraded features nila upon inquiring sa toyota dagupan. so tumaas ng 2k from 10k na reverse camera sa casa? any suggestions? thanks. God Bless..
    Peace of mind kasi Warranty of your vehicle is on the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    thanks for the reply sir cast_no_shadow =) i mean from 10k range of casa price reverse camera. the price just got up and it became 12k. they said the camera has upgraded function or so whatever. just asking if someone had installed the new oem camera? what's the difference with the other one. thanks God Bless... =)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Huwag ka maniwala na mawawala warranty mo if you get a camera outside. Scare tactic Lang tan ng dealer so you have to get from them at a horrendous price. A good camera will be around 3k Lang.
    And the rare time na may problem sa headunit or electrical, they wouldn't even know you had the camera installed outside and they'll still do warranty work sa unit mo.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    thanks for the reply sir cast_no_shadow =) i mean from 10k range of casa price reverse camera. the price just got up and it became 12k. they said the camera has upgraded function or so whatever. just asking if someone had installed the new oem camera? what's the difference with the other one. thanks God Bless... =)
    I agree with JJB. Wag magpaloko sa casa. Same lang yan ng sa labas. Overprice ang casa

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2015
    7k lang sa casa yan last year, ngayon 10k na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    actually 12k na nga raw today sir. ang sabi mas recent daw yung reverse camera na yun. mas modelo sa previous nila sa casa. kaya nag-ask ako dito if ano difference sa dati? ic, hindi ba sila magpuputol ng wires sa reverse light mga bossings? thanks.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Ask for the make and model of the camera last year and the, supposed, updated version. If they won't tell you, so that you wouldn't be able to check the price outside, then that's a shady offer.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Toyota Fortuner