New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 165 of 529 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Salamat dr d , for your fast response. Ive heard and read it too many times for it to not be true. Luckily for us there are some dealerships which wouldnt mind cash-option customers. And from what it seems dapat sa dealership pala iservice yung unit for a couple years to ensure warranty unlike abroad where you only need to keep records that you've done preventive maintenance regularly; if something manufacturer-related comes up, youre still covered by their warranty.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1 View Post
    Salamat dr d , for your fast response. Ive heard and read it too many times for it to not be true. Luckily for us there are some dealerships which wouldnt mind cash-option customers. And from what it seems dapat sa dealership pala iservice yung unit for a couple years to ensure warranty unlike abroad where you only need to keep records that you've done preventive maintenance regularly; if something manufacturer-related comes up, youre still covered by their warranty.
    yespo.
    i have yet to see a casa refuse full payment on a car... even as the waiting list is long.. you might remember when the fortuner was first introduced in the local market.. the waiting list was 9 months at least!
    our local casas here wouldn't honor warranty on outside jobs. "why should we-the-casa, guarantee someone else's preventive maintenance handiwork?"

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    yespo.
    i have yet to see a casa refuse full payment on a car... even as the waiting list is long.. you might remember when the fortuner was first introduced in the local market.. the waiting list was 9 months at least!
    our local casas here wouldn't honor warranty on outside jobs. "why should we-the-casa, guarantee someone else's preventive maintenance handiwork?"
    glad to have things in perspective, 9 months was a long wait! im really excited about this fortuner 2nd gen model, sana lang we also have the 4.0L gas variant sa pinas.. i guess people would have to look at prados if they wanted that engine spec. It's interesting how the "get your brand new car serviced at casa during warranty period otherwise it will be void" reasoning works. Maraming experiences na po siguro kayo with vehicles to have over 10k posts! Ive driven a clunker before and have been an onlooker in this tsikot forum,and every now and then ive checked here before deciding on how to proceed with repairs. Didnt realize until recently that even with brand new vehicles, people still post their feedback and are mostly happy with their purchase! Salamat po dr. d , your insights really go a long way in reassuring me how brand new car servicing really ought to be done.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Ano part number ng Cabin Filter natin?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Guys normal lang po ba ung check engine icon kapag naka "ON" un engine then kapag nag start nawawala na?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It's normal ...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Hows the ride compared to stock using 265 50 20 tires?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Hi Guys,

I just have a question. I read somewhere that in order for your diesel engine to bring out its maximum performance you should use the correct type of diesel fuel. It also explains that it doesnt necessarily mean that if you gas a premium diesel fuel its good for your engine. It has to be compatible. What do you guys think of this? How to determine what type of diesel to use? for example 2016 fortuner 4x2 G AT. Is it best to use fuel save from shell or their nitro diesel? or diesel max or turbo diesel from petron?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by seviiendust View Post
    Hi Guys,

I just have a question. I read somewhere that in order for your diesel engine to bring out its maximum performance you should use the correct type of diesel fuel. It also explains that it doesnt necessarily mean that if you gas a premium diesel fuel its good for your engine. It has to be compatible. What do you guys think of this? How to determine what type of diesel to use? for example 2016 fortuner 4x2 G AT. Is it best to use fuel save from shell or their nitro diesel? or diesel max or turbo diesel from petron?
    Good discussion / insights here:

Shell Philippines to launch Euro 4 fuels by Jan. 1, 2016

Jut703's posts specifically.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Hi guys. I'm not sure this is the right thread. Pero I'm planning to buy a new SUV. my choices are down to Fortuner and Everest. I've read a lot of reviews about the two cars. I like Ford Everest because of its safety features (curtain airbags etc) but I'm wary about their after sales service and maintenance cost. Sa Toyota Fortuner naman, may "shift shock" issue naman but as far as I know, mas hindi mahirap ang maintenance ng Toyota. Need help. Any advise/comments? Thanks so much.

2016 Toyota Fortuner