New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 140 of 529 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Nagpa reserve ako ng fortuner 4x2 G AT last week of feb sa manila bay, til now wala pa unit ko.. Samantala yung iba dito one week lang nakuha na unit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Galing ng Toyota Calamba! How I wish all cases are like that. Standard ba ang 1 hour wait time sa regular pms sa Toyota or sa Calamba branch Lang? Or is it a special service that you need to ask and sked an appointment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had to make an appointment a few days earlier. On the day before, I received this text:

"SERVICE APPOINTMENT REMINDER from TOYOTA CALAMBA:

Appointment time: 1:00pm
    Job request: 1,000kms

Please find below for the ESTIMATE cost and time details of the job:

3,000 for regular oil

6,100 for synthetic oil

this is under express maintenance or 1 hr service

*EXPRESS MAINTENANCE is performing a periodic service maintenance service made FASTER with 3 technician's working together in one unit, with a guarranteed promise time of 1 HOUR ONLY"

Not sure if express maintenance is available in other Toyota dealerships. I paid nothing extra for the service. I hope this experience continues with future visits.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crstrrs View Post
    I had to make an appointment a few days earlier. On the day before, I received this text:

"SERVICE APPOINTMENT REMINDER from TOYOTA CALAMBA:

Appointment time: 1:00pm
    Job request: 1,000kms

Please find below for the ESTIMATE cost and time details of the job:

3,000 for regular oil

6,100 for synthetic oil

this is under express maintenance or 1 hr service

*EXPRESS MAINTENANCE is performing a periodic service maintenance service made FASTER with 3 technician's working together in one unit, with a guarranteed promise time of 1 HOUR ONLY"

Not sure if express maintenance is available in other Toyota dealerships. I paid nothing extra for the service. I hope this experience continues with future visits.
    Wow! Perfect casa yan with estimate pa thru text. If I own a casa, I'll do that too with my customers so I'll have loyal customers and mas Malaki syempre ang kita. Mukhang hindi tmpi-owned ang Calamba branch [emoji12]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Galing ng Toyota Calamba! How I wish all cases are like that. Standard ba ang 1 hour wait time sa regular pms sa Toyota or sa Calamba branch Lang? Or is it a special service that you need to ask and sked an appointment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    any dealership/branch will do if you set for an appointment. i call toyota with 3 days lead time so i can choose my preferred time, first in line ako at 7am.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    any dealership/branch will do if you set for an appointment. i call toyota with 3 days lead time so i can choose my preferred time, first in line ako at 7am.
    Yes all brands have by appointment pms scheduling but what's exceptional is Toyota Calamba even reminded thru text and gave an estimate for both mineral and fs oil. Galing!

Hyundai also has called jet service, 1 hour din yata for regular pms

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    sa mga may unit na.... musta naman po yung headlight brightness nyo sa gabi? mababa ba o tama lang? especially sa V units with led.
    TIA

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crstrrs View Post
    Had my 1,000km PMS today at Toyota Calamba. Was greeted with a smile from the security guard all the way to SA and even the garage guy, who warmly greeted me with a "Welcome to Toyota Calamba!" SA gave me a thorough rundown on the job to be done and expertly answered all my questions. Even gave me a 5% discount on parts, to boot.

Oil (8 liters): 4366.48
    Gasket: 31.43
    Oil Filter: 425.60
    Shop Supplies: 168
    5% Discount on parts: (-241.18)
    TOTAL: 4750.30

I waited in the lounge for a total of 48 minutes (even shorter than the promise of 1 hour), and was presented with a newly washed car, complete with tire black.

Based on this experience, Toyota's after sales reputation is definitely no myth, in my book!
    may bayad ang 1st 1000km PM? 'di ba free ang 1st 1000km PM dapat?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Labor lang ata free

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Free labor + 1 liter of mineral oil sa toyota pasig.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Every 5k PMS pa din ba PMS neto?

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

2016 Toyota Fortuner