New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 139 of 529 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pupuek View Post
    Chief saang company kayo kumuha ng insurance? Thanks!
    Standard sir.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Not sure for the new Fort but you can find one in Banawe with installation as well around 3-3.5k
    void nga lang warranty mo so if you don't want to risk it as the others say sa casa ka na para iwas sakit ng ulo

Quote Originally Posted by crstrrs View Post
    Am looking to have a rear camera installed on my 2.4 G. Casa is offering 9k for the camera and installation. I know I can put one in for less than a third of that price. Am torn between savings and preserving the warranty. Your thoughts?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by edricdude View Post
    Not sure for the new Fort but you can find one in Banawe with installation as well around 3-3.5k
    void nga lang warranty mo so if you don't want to risk it as the others say sa casa ka na para iwas sakit ng ulo
    pwede din ba magplagay ng reverse cam sa 4x2 G MT at saka yung chhrome lining sa door moulding. maganda kasi tingnan pag chrome tulad sa V variants. planning to get 4x2 G MT kasi yan lang siguro ang makakaya sa budget. TIA

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by crstrrs View Post
    Makes a lot of sense. In that case, I'll cough up the extra dough and have it done at the casa. At least I still have piece of mind with the preserved warranty. Thanks, Fireblade!

btw, let me know how it goes with your RFID. I may do the same
    i failed with the rfid transfer from my fortuner headlight intended for the slex. however, the indoor rfid for rcbc parking worked ok even after the transfer.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    they will be happy to give you that upgrade, kita nila un e. hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by LionheartBisdak View Post
    pwede din ba magplagay ng reverse cam sa 4x2 G MT at saka yung chhrome lining sa door moulding. maganda kasi tingnan pag chrome tulad sa V variants. planning to get 4x2 G MT kasi yan lang siguro ang makakaya sa budget. TIA

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Placed my order 2 weeks ago and got my 2.4 G 4 x 2 Avant Garde AT with Toyota Pasig a week after. I was made to choose the color between silver and avant garde and i chose the latter. Too late that I am seeing this jerk issue but have not experienced it so far. it really zooms fast as i tried from bicutan slex entrance and before i hit merville area 165 kph was just too quick to gain. i am getting used to the interior color. yun nga lang pag nilagyan mo ng silver na bosch me echo talaga sa loob ng cabin but i can live with it, no car is perfect. came out on tv before regarding the d4d issue and i am very happy with how it was resolved.

Akala ko nga it will take me ages as I was paying in cash and agents get less. Good thing I sold my 2014 4 x2 for 1.1m after using it for close to 2 years this may and 15t kms. cost of ownership isnt bad at all. its just like i rented the unit for around 11t per month considering how much i purchased it and how much i sold it.

btw, the 2016 has no backing sensor and no chime when backing up unlike the previous Fortuner. also, binalik yung dial control for the ac. oh well, cant have it all....

btw, dealership makes around 75t for the sale and agent gets 3.3t as commission. also, lto registration isnt free anymore but i got mine waived. front tint is too dark but dealership is coming to my place to change it. paid 25.9t for insurance with aog and 1476000 coverage.
    Wow sir mura ng insurance ninyo. Ano po company insurer? My mother also got her 4x2 g a/t from pasig free din lto reg and tint. 36k in house.

From our limited research ok ang pasig and alabang. They don't force you to get overpriced accessories and my mother just waited approx. A week to get her unit for cash transaction.

Dasma cavite toyota pinipilit kasi yun accessories worth 90k tapos maski 30k nalang accessories kunin daw. Malamang pati in house financing priority queue din.
    Last edited by babkalakal; April 21st, 2016 at 10:40 AM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Standard sir.
    Chief,do you mind telling me your insurance agent's name and contact? Thank youn

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i failed with the rfid transfer from my fortuner headlight intended for the slex. however, the indoor rfid for rcbc parking worked ok even after the transfer.
    Sorry to hear about that. Thanks for the heads up

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Had my 1,000km PMS today at Toyota Calamba. Was greeted with a smile from the security guard all the way to SA and even the garage guy, who warmly greeted me with a "Welcome to Toyota Calamba!" SA gave me a thorough rundown on the job to be done and expertly answered all my questions. Even gave me a 5% discount on parts, to boot.

Oil (8 liters): 4366.48
    Gasket: 31.43
    Oil Filter: 425.60
    Shop Supplies: 168
    5% Discount on parts: (-241.18)
    TOTAL: 4750.30

I waited in the lounge for a total of 48 minutes (even shorter than the promise of 1 hour), and was presented with a newly washed car, complete with tire black.

Based on this experience, Toyota's after sales reputation is definitely no myth, in my book!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Galing ng Toyota Calamba! How I wish all cases are like that. Standard ba ang 1 hour wait time sa regular pms sa Toyota or sa Calamba branch Lang? Or is it a special service that you need to ask and sked an appointment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 Toyota Fortuner