New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 138 of 529 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by norelco View Post
    Jerrking issue sa 4x4 lang yata, same with hilux. Correct me if i'm wrong po.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No jerking on our hilux 4x4 A/T.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Has anyone here had their 1,000km PMS yet? Any issues?

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ec4u2c View Post
    Salamat Firebird we need this kind of feedback expecially sa mga nag pa reserve ng unit . Btw if you have the chance if ever pwede mo i simulate yung yung issue? para malaman natin kung me jerking nga na mangayari during slow down. Many thanks
    hi sir, no issues on the jerking.

btw, it is fireblade.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Am looking to have a rear camera installed on my 2.4 G. Casa is offering 9k for the camera and installation. I know I can put one in for less than a third of that price. Am torn between savings and preserving the warranty. Your thoughts?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by crstrrs View Post
    Am looking to have a rear camera installed on my 2.4 G. Casa is offering 9k for the camera and installation. I know I can put one in for less than a third of that price. Am torn between savings and preserving the warranty. Your thoughts?

you need an output cable worth 3.2t to make it work base on olx price plus the camera itself so mga 5500 more or less compared to the 9t. if you can afford it go, takot ako pagalaw ang hu sa labas kasi sa ford alabang me nag claim ng warranty sunog yung unit kasi nga pinakabit sa labas.
    also, takot ako baka me mumu akog makita

btw, i went to tsikot just because of this thread.

im going back to toyota pasig tomorrow to have the front tint replaced. nagkamali sila and its too dark. di kinaya ni dashcam at ng mata ko. good thing they will do it for free. I love Toyota Pasig!

Oo nga pala, I will attempt to remove my rfid tag from the old fortuner to the new one. if it doesnt stick again, i intend to put it in hard plastic and mount it sa may windhshield. hope it works.
    Last edited by fireblade; April 20th, 2016 at 12:42 AM.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    you need an output cable worth 3.2t to make it work base on olx price plus the camera itself so mga 5500 more or less compared to the 9t. if you can afford it go, takot ako pagalaw ang hu sa labas kasi sa ford alabang me nag claim ng warranty sunog yung unit kasi nga pinakabit sa labas.

im going back to toyota pasig tomorrow to have the front tint replaced. nagkamali sila and its too dark. di kinaya ni dashcam at ng mata ko. good thing they will do it for free. I love Toyota Pasig!

Oo nga pala, I will attempt to remove my rfid tag from the old fortuner to the new one. if it doesnt stick again, i intend to put it in hard plastic and mount it sa may windhshield. hope it works.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Makes a lot of sense. In that case, I'll cough up the extra dough and have it done at the casa. At least I still have piece of mind with the preserved warranty. Thanks, Fireblade!

btw, let me know how it goes with your RFID. I may do the same

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by crstrrs View Post
    Makes a lot of sense. In that case, I'll cough up the extra dough and have it done at the casa. At least I still have piece of mind with the preserved warranty. Thanks, Fireblade!

btw, let me know how it goes with your RFID. I may do the same
    wil do sir, tingn ko kaya since my old fortuner goes to a new owner. also, i have done it before sa rfid tag ng rcbc parking and its the same supplier.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011

Iniisip ko din sir kung ipapa-redo ko pa tint ng unit namin. Hindi maayos pagkakainstall. The driverside window has a line bubble and may part na hindi nalagyan ng tint sa bandang dulo sa side due to improper cutting that allows light to enter during daytime. Then other windows including the rear also has line bubbles na parang may naiwan na dumi and improper cutouts that again show light leaks. Im really torn kasi baka masira yung rear defroster and baka sabihin nila ang arte ko eh free tint lang naman. Hehe.

Add ko lang mga sir yung sa tools niyo ba isa lang yung screwdriver? Chineck ko kasi yung tools ko 1 lang screwdriver pero sa delivery receipt na checklist 2pcs nakalagay. Thanks and more power fortuner owners!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Placed my order 2 weeks ago and got my 2.4 G 4 x 2 Avant Garde AT with Toyota Pasig a week after. I was made to choose the color between silver and avant garde and i chose the latter. Too late that I am seeing this jerk issue but have not experienced it so far. it really zooms fast as i tried from bicutan slex entrance and before i hit merville area 165 kph was just too quick to gain. i am getting used to the interior color. yun nga lang pag nilagyan mo ng silver na bosch me echo talaga sa loob ng cabin but i can live with it, no car is perfect. came out on tv before regarding the d4d issue and i am very happy with how it was resolved.

Akala ko nga it will take me ages as I was paying in cash and agents get less. Good thing I sold my 2014 4 x2 for 1.1m after using it for close to 2 years this may and 15t kms. cost of ownership isnt bad at all. its just like i rented the unit for around 11t per month considering how much i purchased it and how much i sold it.

btw, the 2016 has no backing sensor and no chime when backing up unlike the previous Fortuner. also, binalik yung dial control for the ac. oh well, cant have it all....

btw, dealership makes around 75t for the sale and agent gets 3.3t as commission. also, lto registration isnt free anymore but i got mine waived. front tint is too dark but dealership is coming to my place to change it. paid 25.9t for insurance with aog and 1476000 coverage.
    Chief saang company kayo kumuha ng insurance? Thanks!

2016 Toyota Fortuner