New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 137 of 529 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    A friendly information lang po sa mga owners at future owners..

2016 Toyota Fortuner Jerky Transmission

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Placed my order 2 weeks ago and got my 2.4 G 4 x 2 Avant Garde AT with Toyota Pasig a week after. I was made to choose the color between silver and avant garde and i chose the latter. Too late that I am seeing this jerk issue but have not experienced it so far. it really zooms fast as i tried from bicutan slex entrance and before i hit merville area 165 kph was just too quick to gain. i am getting used to the interior color. yun nga lang pag nilagyan mo ng silver na bosch me echo talaga sa loob ng cabin but i can live with it, no car is perfect. came out on tv before regarding the d4d issue and i am very happy with how it was resolved.

Akala ko nga it will take me ages as I was paying in cash and agents get less. Good thing I sold my 2014 4 x2 for 1.1m after using it for close to 2 years this may and 15t kms. cost of ownership isnt bad at all. its just like i rented the unit for around 11t per month considering how much i purchased it and how much i sold it.

btw, the 2016 has no backing sensor and no chime when backing up unlike the previous Fortuner. also, binalik yung dial control for the ac. oh well, cant have it all....

btw, dealership makes around 75t for the sale and agent gets 3.3t as commission. also, lto registration isnt free anymore but i got mine waived. front tint is too dark but dealership is coming to my place to change it. paid 25.9t for insurance with aog and 1476000 coverage.
    Last edited by fireblade; April 19th, 2016 at 01:13 AM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Placed my order 2 weeks ago and got my 2.4 G 4 x 2 Avant Garde AT with Toyota Pasig a week after. I was made to choose the color between silver and avant garde and i chose the latter. Too late that I am seeing this jerk issue but have not experienced it so far. it really zooms fast as i tried from bicutan slex entrance and before i hit merville area 165 kph was just too quick to gain. i am getting used to the interior color. yun nga lang pag nilagyan mo ng silver na bosch me echo talaga sa loob ng cabin but i can live with it, no car is perfect. came out on tv before regarding the d4d issue and i am very happy with how it was resolved.

Akala ko nga it will take me ages as I was paying in cash and agents get less. Good thing I sold my 2014 4 x2 for 1.1m after using it for close to 2 years this may and 15t kms. cost of ownership isnt bad at all. its just like i rented the unit for around 11t per month considering how much i purchased it and how much i sold it.

btw, the 2016 has no backing sensor and no chime when backing up unlike the previous Fortuner. also, binalik yung dial control for the ac. oh well, cant have it all....

btw, dealership makes around 75t for the sale and agent gets 3.3t as commission. also, lto registration isnt free anymore but i got mine waived. front tint is too dark but dealership is coming to my place to change it. paid 25.9t for insurance with aog and 1476000 coverage.
    Salamat Firebird we need this kind of feedback expecially sa mga nag pa reserve ng unit . Btw if you have the chance if ever pwede mo i simulate yung yung issue? para malaman natin kung me jerking nga na mangayari during slow down. Many thanks

4. Join Date
    May 2015
    Jerrking issue sa 4x4 lang yata, same with hilux. Correct me if i'm wrong po.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by norelco View Post
    Jerrking issue sa 4x4 lang yata, same with hilux. Correct me if i'm wrong po.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    read from the jerky transmission thread, meron din sa 2.4 G model.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Wow the G variant has no back up sensor? yung V ata meron e sa bumper kasi may sensor.

that's nice to know that the 2.4 engine is still pretty quick. how about in short bursts like in overtaking? malakas pa rin ba?

Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by edricdude View Post
    Wow the G variant has no back up sensor? yung V ata meron e sa bumper kasi may sensor.

that's nice to know that the 2.4 engine is still pretty quick. how about in short bursts like in overtaking? malakas pa rin ba?
    Malakas yan definitely dahil brand new but after years of driving it surely mas malakas yung 2.8

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i simulated the slow down 2.4G AT no jerking issue.. no shift shocks.. transmitions shift is smooth.. if you step on the accelerator it really sprint like a gas..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    lahat naman ganyan, eventually it will lose a bit of HP but if maintained properly it will age well and will still run like almost new

Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Malakas yan definitely dahil brand new but after years of driving it surely mas malakas yung 2.8

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBakaL View Post
    i simulated the slow down 2.4G AT no jerking issue.. no shift shocks.. transmitions shift is smooth.. if you step on the accelerator it really sprint like a gas..
    Thanks sir

2016 Toyota Fortuner