New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 132 of 529 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    talo toyota fort v 4x2 sa bagong 4x2 2.2 eve platinum plus. only a stupid person or a fanboy would look at the php 1.75++m fort v and say that he is getting his money's worth. LOL
    Let's wait 3-5 years from now and let's see if the fort or the everest would have malfunctioning electronics and parts. Worse is that casa technicians can't seem to fix them and parts are unavailable or very expensive.
    Then you'll realize why people but toyotas for reliability, ease of parts.
    Then you'll realize who really is the st***d person or fanboy

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    *pokes Cathy* DEM YOU ALIVE.

*thread
    I'm in the market for a PPV and to be honest the 1.7M Toyota Fortuner 2.4V is comparable to the 2.2L Everest Titanium Plus. Maybe not in amenities but there's only so much toys you really need. Since I was also debating about it internally, I'd say if you have a budget of 1.7M, I'll pick the Fortuner because it's 200cc bigger and over 300 pounds lighter. If you were to ask what I'm buying soon, I kind-of stretched the budget to get a 3.2L Everest nalang because... as Jeremy Clarkson said.. "POWAAAHHH"

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ;2713963
    lol... filipino consumers need to wise up so TMPI will give better us better equipped vehicles than the garbage they have pushing within the last decade.
    "better equipped"...
    if my car breaks down, and i find the part i need at the first store i inquire from, and at a good price...
    i'm happy.
    i wouldn't care at that very minute, if my HU had AM FM and cassette tape...
    but that's just me..
    simpleton... that's me.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Ano HL at front signal bulb type ng all new fort G?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Just sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by eumere View Post
    Just sharing

congratulations on your acquisition. great buy!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Mas mataas po ba ung nose/front hood ng bagong fortuner when compared to the previous gen? Wala lang excited na kasi ako na makuha ung unit namin, this weekend na namin makuha yeeheess

9. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    talo toyota fort v 4x2 sa bagong 4x2 2.2 eve platinum plus. only a stupid person or a fanboy would look at the php 1.75++m fort v and say that he is getting his money's worth. LOL
    Feeling ko tuloy parang nananadya ang toyota motors kung tatangkilikin pa rin kahit obviously overpriced. Fortuner talaga ang gusto ko pero nong makita ko ang specs i was really disappointed. So, pinagpipilian ko na lang everest at mu-x. Im just waiting for the new 1.9 ddi ng isuzu kung anong update.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ecm14m View Post
    Feeling ko tuloy parang nananadya ang toyota motors kung tatangkilikin pa rin kahit obviously overpriced. Fortuner talaga ang gusto ko pero nong makita ko ang specs i was really disappointed. So, pinagpipilian ko na lang everest at mu-x. Im just waiting for the new 1.9 ddi ng isuzu kung anong update.

Dito ako sobra disappointed. Currently driving 4x2 Titanium and we are set to purchase another PPV kaso Everest ulit ang pinaka sulit and with the 4x2 premium it is the obvious choice sa ganung price range. Small part of me says na ayaw ko ng another ford ulit sa garahe kaso Toyota and Mitsu makes it easier na piliin ulit ang Everest. Dami wala features sa Fort.

2016 Toyota Fortuner