New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 131 of 529 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 5284
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,561
    #1301
    Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    talo toyota fort v 4x2 sa bagong 4x2 2.2 eve platinum plus. only a stupid person or a fanboy would look at the php 1.75++m fort v and say that he is getting his money's worth. LOL
    Pano kung hindi maarte sa features yung buyer, tapos mas gusto niya porma ng Fortuner sa Everest? Stupid parin? Noone buys the Fortuner because they think they're getting the most features, but there are other reasons why people decide to get one car over the other.

    Is it stupid if someone decides which car to buy based on which one brings them the most happiness?

    You've been bashing the Fortuner for months, and it seems that you still can't accept that other people will not have the same value system as yours.

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,064
    #1302
    Will soon need to retire my trusty 11 year old steed. Never broke down, and better resale value compared to it's equivalent competition... Brand loyalty...
    Last edited by Monseratto; April 10th, 2016 at 07:19 PM.

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    462
    #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Pano kung hindi maarte sa features yung buyer, tapos mas gusto niya porma ng Fortuner sa Everest? Stupid parin? Noone buys the Fortuner because they think they're getting the most features, but there are other reasons why people decide to get one car over the other.

    Is it stupid if someone decides which car to buy based on which one brings them the most happiness?

    You've been bashing the Fortuner for months, and it seems that you still can't accept that other people will not have the same value system as yours.

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Well, he was the who said filipinos are bobo and ulol. Since he is filipino, therefore he is also b*** and u***.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,581
    #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    talo toyota fort v 4x2 sa bagong 4x2 2.2 eve platinum plus. only a stupid person or a fanboy would look at the php 1.75++m fort v and say that he is getting his money's worth. LOL
    whatever you say, i'll still pick the fort over the eve.
    i'm planning (or dreaming) to buy a small car that weighs a little over 1,000 kilograms, that carries two persons only including the driver, and it's pricier than your platinum plus, but i don't think i'm stupid or a dutertard.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    345
    #1305
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    whatever you say, i'll still pick the fort over the eve.
    i'm planning (or dreaming) to buy a small car that weighs a little over 1,000 kilograms, that carries two persons only including the driver, and it's pricier than your platinum plus, but i don't think i'm stupid or a dutertard.
    that's why you pay more and get less. complacent kasi ang mga pinoy, porket toyota ang tatak. kaya inaabuso ng tmpi ang consumers.

    don't get me wrong, i prefer the fort but i am not buying it in it's current price and spec. i'm not that stupid. sorry sa mga natamaan. lol.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,914
    #1306
    MODERATOR'S WARNING: battouter stop flaming on this thread. Just because a person doesn't agree with you it makes them stupid or bobo already.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,581
    #1307
    Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    that's why you pay more and get less. complacent kasi ang mga pinoy, porket toyota ang tatak. kaya inaabuso ng tmpi ang consumers.

    don't get me wrong, i prefer the fort but i am not buying it in it's current price and spec. i'm not that stupid. sorry sa mga natamaan. lol.
    whatever floats your boat. but you are mistaking the trees for the forest.

    no, you did not get my point. my choice or some people's choice is none of your damn business. 2016 Toyota Fortuner

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,914
    #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    bobo ang mga pilipino, reklamo tapos bibili pa rin. tapos ikatwiran "dahil toyota, eh". mga ulol talaga.
    This is outright flaming. One more post calling Filipinos or members of this board stupid and you will be sanctioned.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    345
    #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    whatever floats your boat. but you are mistaking the trees for the forest.

    no, you did not get my point. my choice or some people's choice is none of your damn business. 2016 Toyota Fortuner
    lol... filipino consumers need to wise up so TMPI will give better us better equipped vehicles than the garbage they have pushing within the last decade.

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,561
    #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    lol... filipino consumers need to wise up so TMPI will give better us better equipped vehicles than the garbage they have pushing within the last decade.
    Wisen up = buy something else, yeah?

    Again, as I have repeated several times - because other people have different value systems than yours does not make them any less wise (or as you so eloquently put it, bobo).

    It's one thing to have a strong opinion that differs from what others think. It's another to be outright condescending and intolerant of others' opinions. The latter is defined as bigotry.

    You've been given warnings because of your bigoted posts in this thread. It seems that you still refuse to consider a point of view different from your own and have been vehement about it. Unless that changes, I expect that you'll get yourself banned not too long from now.

2016 Toyota Fortuner