New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 101 of 529 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    yes, dun ka pineperahan ng toyota... tapos 2017 may features idagdag pero same price pa rin para iiyak ang mga loko na bumili sa 1st batch na hubot buhad na mga fortuner.
    Loko mo ba matatawag yung may pambili ng bagong fortuner? Actually nagpareserve ako last february pa ng 2015, ika-cash ko na nga kaya lang di pa lumalabas pricing ng 2016 model nung time na yun. Peace...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I bet theyre only going to release a more feature packed version for similar money if sales dip. Otherwise theyre raking the cash in. That would be on time for their first facelift.

If history repeats itself, this fortuner will still be selling by 2026. I wonder if it has a rear camera by then? [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat2say View Post
    Fortuner PMS
    I asked my SA friend in isabela toyota abt pms and he confirmed 5,000km or 3months which ever comes first. Paano kung nde mo pa nareach ang 5,000km in 3mos obligado bang dalhin for pms? Sa mga merong fortuner anong experience nu abt PMS pwede kayang 6months kung ang mileage 5,000km ay sakto lang sa 6months. Nde mavoid warranty?
    Do not follow the SA and the interval shown in the warranty booklet. Rather, follow the Owners Manual and browse at the maintenance schedule page---this is the most accurate representation (I believe information listed here was created by Toyota engineers themselves). Your warranty won't be void if you follow this.

The interval info in the warranty booklet is either outdated or a sales service gimmick.

One example, on the Owners Manual, you'll find that the interval of "oil change" is actually every 10,000 km OR 12 months whichever comes first. For severe driving conditions, it states that you change oil every 5,000 km or 6 months. Although I'm not sure if daily driving in stop-and-go traffic like in Metro Manila is considered severe driving?

I own a 2010 Fort and I do oil change once a year only since I never even reach 5000km per year. I only follow what's listed in the Owners Manual and I never even have a problem. My fort is still in tip-top condition like brand new.

Laging tatandaan, para hindi ka maligaw ng sinuman, sundin mo kung ano ang nakasulat. Lahat may batayan, at ang batayan sa sasakyan, nasa official Owners Manual.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yagami_kira View Post
    Do not follow the SA and the interval shown in the warranty booklet. Rather, follow the Owners Manual and browse at the maintenance schedule page---this is the most accurate representation (I believe information listed here was created by Toyota engineers themselves). Your warranty won't be void if you follow this.

The interval info in the warranty booklet is either outdated or a sales service gimmick.

One example, on the Owners Manual, you'll find that the interval of "oil change" is actually every 10,000 km OR 12 months whichever comes first. For severe driving conditions, it states that you change oil every 5,000 km or 6 months. Although I'm not sure if daily driving in stop-and-go traffic like in Metro Manila is considered severe driving?

I own a 2010 Fort and I do oil change once a year only since I never even reach 5000km per year. I only follow what's listed in the Owners Manual and I never even have a problem. My fort is still in tip-top condition like brand new.

Laging tatandaan, para hindi ka maligaw ng sinuman, sundin mo kung ano ang nakasulat. Lahat may batayan, at ang batayan sa sasakyan, nasa official Owners Manual.
    Considered severe driving ang MM sir. Stog and go kasi, mainit at dusty pa. Mostly sa Pinas ganun rating niyan.

But I do agree na owners manual dapat basehan, puwede mo ireklamo sa DTI kapag pinilit nila 5,000kms or 3 months lang change oil interval. Dapat 5,000kms or 6months nga kahit mineral oil lang yan.

5. Join Date
    May 2005

TMPI should bring in a low end to combat the Mux LS 4x2 MT. Then again it would cannibalize sales from their Innova V or Q

The steelies looks cool to me but the local market taste dictates that it should be alloy (despite it being small and unattractive)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post

TMPI should bring in a low end to combat the Mux LS 4x2 MT. Then again it would cannibalize sales from their Innova V or Q

The steelies looks cool to me but the local market taste dictates that it should be alloy (despite it being small and unattractive)
    Looks like the steelies that come with the E Hilux, but on beefier rims.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2016

i really like the all black look. will interior follow suite? opinions?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009

lol, sa gawain ng toyota ph? ewan ko anong maiwan sa loob nyan pag may fort variants na ganyan. walang keyless entry, manual windows, analog single-din cd headunit, 2 front speakers, walang third row seats at walang rear aircon. tapos php 1.3m

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Toyota fortuner j variant

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Any updates from toyota if when they'll sell their Fortuner? what i know is they accepting reservations for now.

2016 Toyota Fortuner