New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 490 of 529 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 5286
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    try varying your signal or program source, po.
    sometimes, it's the signal source and not the HU.

but i still have my 2005 imv factory HU.. namimili ng cd. ayaw ng cheap copy.
    fortunately, it's radio i use most of the time.
    heh heh.
    Thanks for your reply. My source is a USB and the files are MP4s and avi. Nag play naman but I experience some short pauses or stutters sometimes...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    File is too large for the buffer to catch up ... Try using lower resolution videos ...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hi,

has anyone DIY'ed the rear camera installation? can you provide steps please?

like how to remove the rear door cover,
    or how the rear camera was wired,
    or connected to the reverse light for power
    or how/where the wire is hidden from the back to the front .

yung ganitong dashcam+rear cam po:

thanks!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I am in Toyota Mabolo for my 25k PMS and I have asked some questions regarding MAF sensor cleaning and body throttle cleaning. The service advisor told me that they do not do any cleaning and only clear or change the filters. Is it true that MAF sensor and body throttle do not need cleaning? If they need cleaning, what is the interval months or kilometers? I brought this up since the warranty of my ride expires in May.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    I am in Toyota Mabolo for my 25k PMS and I have asked some questions regarding MAF sensor cleaning and body throttle cleaning. The service advisor told me that they do not do any cleaning and only clear or change the filters. Is it true that MAF sensor and body throttle do not need cleaning? If they need cleaning, what is the interval months or kilometers? I brought this up since the warranty of my ride expires in May.
    eventually, maf sensor and throttle body may need cleaning.

but in my experience,
    casas do not usually fix by "kutingting".
    they replace entire assemblies.
    probably something to do with warranties, and also income for the casa.

if we want them cleaned... some would do it DIY, and others will bring it to the mekaniko who knows how to do things like these.

i haven't cleaned my maf sensor and throttle body since new, 13 years ago.
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 5th, 2019 at 09:01 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    MAF sensor cleaner is an easy DIY ... Just buy the MAF sensor cleaner spray can ... When having throttle body cleaned, make sure the mechanic knows how to "relearn" the idle after cleaning it ...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Does anyone know if the TRD Front Skid plate (Orig or Copy) for the 2016-19 Fortuner will fit the first gen Fortuner (2005-2010). Yes, its the ubiquitous red-orange colored one.. thanks

8. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    Does anyone know if the TRD Front Skid plate (Orig or Copy) for the 2016-19 Fortuner will fit the first gen Fortuner (2005-2010). Yes, its the ubiquitous red-orange colored one.. thanks
    It should fit. Para siya sa fortuner and hilux. Kasama na yung lumang fortuner. Mas maganda kung saan mo binili sila na magkabit. Promise sobrang hirap magkabit.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kunanteng View Post
    It should fit. Para siya sa fortuner and hilux. Kasama na yung lumang fortuner. Mas maganda kung saan mo binili sila na magkabit. Promise sobrang hirap magkabit.
    Appreciate your effort sir but u did not answer my query. The reason Im asking is because i am not sure if the mounting points are the same between the first gen & the latest gen. Havent seen a first gen Fort sporting the TRD skidplate meant for the latest Fort or Hilux. Removed mine (latest gen) coz i upgraded to an aussie UVP. Its not really hard to install if you are handy with tools. I installed it myself..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga bossing, I have been trying to open the cap for the engine oil pero parang mahirap... Is there some devise to use for this to open that cap? Toyota Fortuner 2016 Diesel A/T po yung ride ko....

2016 Toyota Fortuner