New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Bakit walang thread on the camry? Nakakasawa ba pagka-boring niya na? Thinking of getting a camry, specifically the S variant. I don't know the difference between the G and the V variants, so I don't know if the V is worth the price difference. Ayoko lang sana yung base model because sabi nila as in bare bones daw. Help please?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hoover View Post
    Bakit walang thread on the camry? Nakakasawa ba pagka-boring niya na? Thinking of getting a camry, specifically the S variant. I don't know the difference between the G and the V variants, so I don't know if the V is worth the price difference. Ayoko lang sana yung base model because sabi nila as in bare bones daw. Help please?
    The camry S is basically the 2.5G(base) camry with aesthetics add-ons like black wheels, red stitch on the seats the 2.5V has power sunshade and has controls in the rear armrest and it's features is near the v6 camry

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    There's nothing wrong with the G variant except for the ugly upholstery material used on the seats. Parang katcha yung texture nun.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with the G variant except for the ugly upholstery material used on the seats. Parang katcha yung texture nun.
    So if I'm with a driver, I won't notice the difference?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    The camry S is basically the 2.5G(base) camry with aesthetics add-ons like black wheels, red stitch on the seats the 2.5V has power sunshade and has controls in the rear armrest and it's features is near the v6 camry
    Is there something online I can read that details the differences between the G and V? Sulit ba paying for the price difference and getting the V? As far as I can remember, diba walang difference exterior ng camry across all variants? Well except for the S siguro.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    So if I'm with a driver, I won't notice the difference?
    Sorry i answered with the wrong question but please feel free to answer. Also, does the S come with stiffer seats? Or stitching lang iniba?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sorry i answered with the wrong question but please feel free to answer. Also, does the S come with stiffer seats? Or stitching lang iniba?
    With regards to the upholstery material of the G version, hindi maganda yung feel nya, magaspang.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    except the V6 3.5Q, i don't like the look of the camry. it looks bare in comparison with the M6. but the latter with the sky-activ D is a bit expensive at 1.985M. the camry S is peg somewhere between 1.5M and 1.6M. the premium camry is more than 2M.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Yeah its a bit bare I guess, saw the differences na. But its hard to beat the price right?

My criteria:

1. Reliability and parts availability
    2. Passenger comfort (long daily commute for the wife, with driver)
    3. At least updated in terms of features, not necessarily all the bells and whistles
    4. Does not look like the base model sa exterior
    5. Price

Gusto ko Mazda 6, but the driver is expected to drive this at least half of the week.

I don't really dress up my cars anymore, altho I might get lexus rims if they look nice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When I saw the differences of the variants, parang I'm ok na nga with the G

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The next generation camry will come out next year. I would rather wait for that. Next gen accord will also areive next year. Its the battle of the midsize kings.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast