New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Who has this model? I think its bang for the buck at 1.263m. I haven't seen it actual though. Is it bare? Or acceptable naman? Is the ride and suspension comfortable? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by attorney View Post
    Who has this model? I think its bang for the buck at 1.263m. I haven't seen it actual though. Is it bare? Or acceptable naman? Is the ride and suspension comfortable? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    The RAV4 Active is a lot like the base RAV4 (priced at 1.4M) before.

It doesn't have optitron gauges, the trim is all plastic (like the Vios), and it has very basic features (manual climate control, power windows/door locks/mirrors).

But it still has the same 2.5 engine as the high end models. Exterior-wise, it's all mostly the same as the Active still has 17" rims and fog lamps.

Compared to similarly priced cars like the HRV EL, Tucson GL, and XV, the RAV4 is a much bigger CUV with more power. Less features, yes, but you can always add toys later on, but not space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    It's 1.263M safe vehicle. Exteriror wise parang walang excitement if compared to the x-trail or new tucson or sportage. But i guess it looks better than the forester [emoji15]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you are not into too much accessories and add-ons (like I am), I'd consider it especially if there's a little discount on SRP. I had a friend who was buying a 2.0 Altis and I was telling him to get this instead mainly because of the bigger space and you get a 2.5L engine.