New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    God, the Verso-S interior is really ugly. So boring...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    The face has a hint of the Alphard.

I agree with sir tidus re: the interior. Tsaka hindi siguro ilalabas dito yang ganyan ang bubong.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hands down to Toyota for not even lifting a finger to make the car look new or to standout from the cloud of lookalikes in the market.

Exterior looks like a GD Jazz with new headlights. Interior looks so boring. Nothing new. Nothing refreshing. Still looks the same from somewhere.

Doesn't the extensive moon/sun roof lead to a certain compromise in vehicle structural integrity? I can only imagine that glass smashing completely in a crash.

Lets hope they don't stuff the 1NZ-FE or 2NZ-FE in there again. At least a 6 speed auto trans dual clutch would be nice. More gears would be better.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    parang hindi gaano kagandahan a

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i doubt if the verso/ractis will be released here. Im more excited about the new vitz/yaris. Its design may not be revolutionary, but its quite an improvement from the current model. Hopefully the engine and interior too. Toyota's not really known for cutting edge styling. They're more on the conservative side.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    As expected from Toyota, very conservative in almost all aspects. Though the added interior space is definitely a welcome improvement over the previous gen Yaris. Hopefully there's a new engine and transmission.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    toyota interiors now looks like taken out from great wall cars -but slightly enhanced

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post

Nope, I don't think so. Those interiors were from the Toyota Verso-S/New Ractis.

Here's the Vitz/Yaris' new interior:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Thanks for the correction, leopaul!

With the regards to the actual Yaris/Vitz, all I can say is... toy-like

10. Join Date
    May 2007

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
2012 Toyota Yaris/Vitz