New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Any 1.5 owners who can chime in? Our 1.5G test unit has no power socket, either.

Weird... A car with a USB port but no power outlet.
    I saw this also just last week when i happened by a unit being delivered at the office. No power socket for the 1.5L just as well.

Aki, parang FC lang ng Suzuki APV a/t we had as a service car at the office before (6km/L++); and the APV has even better interior space.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    depende sa route at driving style yang FC.. masyadong mababa yang 5 to 6 km / liter.. most likely around 7 to 8km / liter ang 1.5G a/t in worst city traffic, some even get 8 to 9 km / liter..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Can't expect too much from a small engine mated to an automatic carrying such a heavy load in traffic. In mixed driving, the 1.5 AT gets about 9-11 km/l.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Problem is her daily route, from qc going to caloocan via edsa on a rush hour then malabon via mc arthur hway. Shopping malls trips plus some meetings then back to qc via edsa again on a rush hour. A 6 to 7km/liter in my calculation with this kind of daily route.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    Problem is her daily route, from qc going to caloocan via edsa on a rush hour then malabon via mc arthur hway. Shopping malls trips plus some meetings then back to qc via edsa again on a rush hour. A 6 to 7km/liter in my calculation with this kind of daily route.
    What are the other options of your mom?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Carens
    Soul

Innova sana but its too big for her since she wants to drive again and doesnt want our driver to drive her around the metro.

Her budget is 1.1 at the most.

Any suggestion?
    Last edited by AKI125; April 19th, 2012 at 03:17 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Almost anything with an automatic within that price range will be a guzzler in city traffic.

If she doesn't need seven seats, then she should consider looking at cars like the Elantra or even a Jazz. Both have excellent cargo capacity.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    OT na tayo. Hehe lagot tayo sa toyota people. I will just start a new topic, medyo my mom is in a hurry to get herself a new UV.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    reason daw kaya walang power socket because it may cause electrical failure leading to fire
    sabi ng nakausap namin sa Toyota

pwede naman magpakabit sa labas but warranty will be voided

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thats what a the cigar lighter fuse is for. Another agent alibi perhaps jist to downplay the missing item. Even the current vios has a lighter and units arent exactly going up in flames

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2012 Avanza: No cigar lighter/power socket on 1.3 models