New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    So even if OTIS has the units they're not supposed to release them yet?

Haba na nga daw pila sa mga dealers ayaw pang mag release. Maybe they just want to create a certain level of "demand" for the new vios much like what happened to the fortuner.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by *******ino View Post
    So even if OTIS has the units they're not supposed to release them yet?

Haba na nga daw pila sa mga dealers ayaw pang mag release. Maybe they just want to create a certain level of "demand" for the new vios much like what happened to the fortuner.

Baka kailangan kumuha ka ng in-house car plan at insurance nila...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Nakakita na ako dito samin sa davao . all new vios. champagne 1.5G . wala pang plaka . babae nag dDrive .

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Guys talked to my dealer earlier today and he said the delay on production of the new vios was because the plant was still prioritized on fixing the problem with their D-4D engine, as mentioned in other threads.

Any news or confirmations about this? TIA

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    did they make it bigger inside? parang nasisikipan ako sa USDM Yaris na current gen eh....

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    meron na po kami all new vios. mas maluwag siya compare dun sa 1st gen. na vios. ang ayaw ko lang po is yun computer box niya naka lagay sa engine bay sa firewall. meron din sya 2 cup holder lapit sa aircon. tapos pag start mo siya kailangan mo press yun cluch pedal another safety features po siguro.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    I was at Toyota Oritgas and they had several parked there. A silver J, G, and silver metallic G. A beige G was about to be released. Each time I pass by Toyota OTIS in the last few weeks, I saw them release a silver and beige G. At Makati, buendia, I saw a blue G near the Petron station fr. Toyota Makati.

I think its annoying that most Toyota vehicles now are becoming "hot" items that can only be had through "offerings" to the dealers. (Offerings = in house insurance, financing, rustproof, accessories, etc... the usual BS). Its either their marketing officers and management are so incompetent that learned nothing about sales forecasting during their tertiary years or they are simply so arrogant that they want to create an impression of demand.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    napapansin ko panay silver and beige ang nilalabas.

may problema ba sa grayish blue na color? wala kaming makita
    kundi isa lang sa Toyota Pasong Tamo. Naunahan pa kami, tsk.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Langabe View Post
    meron na po kami all new vios. mas maluwag siya compare dun sa 1st gen. na vios. ang ayaw ko lang po is yun computer box niya naka lagay sa engine bay sa firewall. meron din sya 2 cup holder lapit sa aircon. tapos pag start mo siya kailangan mo press yun cluch pedal another safety features po siguro.
    Congrats Langabe! I'm seriously considering getting a new Vios 1.3E. Ano yung variant na nakuha mo?

Napansin ko nga when I was looking at the dealership na nasa engine bay yung computer box. I don't know kung may advantage or disadvantage yon.

Totoo ba na electric power steering na rin siya like the City? Is that true for both the 1.3 and 1.5 kaya?

Weird naman yung safety feature na kailangan naka press yung clutch when starting. Di ba pwede i-auto-detect na lang niya kung hindi naka neutral?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    been busy with my new vios.got my unit since sept 4,toyota alabang.
    went to ilocos already.super tipid....

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
2008 All New Toyota Vios