New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007

The 2008 Vios is known as JDM Belta and the Toyota Yaris Sedan in America.
    Toyota said they will launch this Vios in the Philippines by the end of 2007 depending on how fast they will sell the current vios.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir, repost nyo po yung images, kayo lang po makakaita ng image kasi yung sourcecode sa desktop nyo nakapoint

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Kinda reminds me of the current city.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Toyota Vios S

more picture to come TOYOTA VIOS 2ND GEN.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    its been long since,but i thank you for this thread that ive decided to choose vios 08 over bighorn,though its flooding in manila always.to get rid of the possible sakit ng ulo of second hand cars.Ive already made my reservations for my unit.hope it will satisfy my taste,this is the first toyota that i will own.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hi guys any news on the release of the new vios? Has anyone here gotten a unit yet?

I'm still waiting in line for my unit but the launch was last Aug. 17 AFAIK. The dealer said the plant hasn't been delivering their orders. What's the hold-up, may problem kaya? TIA

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    onga no, wala pa din ako nakikita dito, e dapat meron na kahit konti tumatakbo nyan...sigurado haba pila nito..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Dami na ko nakikita nito mostly galing TOYOTA OTIS (bago pa lang, baka tinakbo galing Toyota Cubao)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Dami na ko nakikita nito mostly galing TOYOTA OTIS (bago pa lang, baka tinakbo galing Toyota Cubao)
    magkaiba po ng owner yng 2 dealer kya malabo galing ng TCI yng mga yun.
    anyway, i asked a friend from TCI. sbi nya pnahold ata ng toyota phils kse marami p nkpending pra sa current vios. gusto dw iwasan madami maiwan na previous model sa planta. gud news lng e hindi nmn kelangn ubusin, they just need the inventory to go down to a certain number of units then imomodify n yng equipment for the full blast production of the current vios.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Galing lang ako sa Otis last tuesday. Parang may 5-6 units na nakapark sa second floor nila.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
2008 All New Toyota Vios