The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Isuzu Trooper 48
    pano naman 'to? hehehehe :D

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    mataas din benta ng sentra ah... must be their pricing promos. mazda3 2.0R daw ang biggest-selling 2.0L car ngayon. kinda figures.. wala na silang competition! (the midsize cars are all 2.4L and up)

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i think mabenta sa sentra eh yung 1.3 GX variant nila. Yung 180GT na phased out na.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    yep, i think 1.3GX sales account for most of the Sentras figure.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08
    Fortuner rocks...im surprised though that the Everest still can keep up, though its not close to the Fortuner's...it creamed all of the other's sales, combined.
    Ford is lucky that the Fortuner was launched only May 2005. Had it been January 2005, the gap between units sold would be much bigger. The Fortuner is leading by over 500 units, despite the fact that the Everest had a 5 month headstart.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Mitsubishi L300 vice versa van-608 units
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    Isa pa itong matindi.
    I agree, its quite baffling. I wonder what kind of people or organizations who purchase it, use this very obsolete vehicle for, especially when there are far better choices in the market.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    Marvin, how does Peugeot doing here in RP? Any figures?

Nissan will be launching new models soon and I hope they will catch up.

I also heard that Fiat and Renault will be back to our shores. Renault will be building a plant in Malaysia and will export cars to its ASEAN neighbors (I assume with the help of Nissan). If its true that Fiat will be coming back, baka China assembled Fiats ang dadalhin dito (eg Palio, Sienna).
    Wag mo nang asahan yung Peugeot nayan dito dahil natulad na siya sa Autostadt VW,malapit nang mawala.I think ang babalik na Fiat dito ay gawa nang Nanjing-Yuejin kasi nandito na yung Yuejin Landox trucks at Universal Motors ang may hawak kaya expect nyo na sila ang dealer ng Fiat dito(wala na raw yung Geely dahil sa poor quality nito sabi ng isang dealer ng Yuejin-Geely dito sa Manila...).Mabenta yung Urvan at L300 sa mga shuttle service companies,malakas din ang kita nito.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    I agree, its quite baffling. I wonder what kind of people or organizations who purchase it, use this very obsolete vehicle for, especially when there are far better choices in the market.
    a lot of people engaged in the rent-a-van business love this van. they claim it is very reliable, very easy to maintain, can be repaired by any mechanic, and parts are available everywhere.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    medyo misleading yung everest figure. kasi merong everest variant na mas malapit sa innova than to the fortuner... at malamang yun yung volume seller ng everest

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    these are sales figures for the whole phil, baka yung ibang bumili galaing sa ibang region ng pinas. you may not see some of the cars in the figures because maybe its sales are concentrated in the provincial areas.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
2005 vehicle sales to date: Toyota owns the market