New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    I have always believed in the universal law of retribution: karma. What goes around, comes around.

"When you think and act also for those who are in need and exercises this trait, good "chi" will surely come your way. But beware if you do the opposite since it will surely be worse than you think" - the late Feng Shui Master Paul Lao.

May this shining example of genuine pinoy care change the ways of the selfish!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    Nasa tao talaga yan, wala sa nationality. Mabuti at may mababait pang tao...
    Malaki kinalaman ng culture(and so nationality). Sa hirap at ginhawa likas na nagtutulungan mga Pinoy.

Sa mga mayayamang bansa, mas walang pakialaman.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hominid View Post
    Malaki kinalaman ng culture(and so nationality). Sa hirap at ginhawa likas na nagtutulungan mga Pinoy.

Sa mga mayayamang bansa, mas walang pakialaman.
    So I wonder why theveed can recall what he saw that of several people who saw a person in need, only two helped. And this is all in the Philippines...

And I personally recall my uncle and aunt stuck in traffic with a flat tire somewhere in Manila. Dozens of motorists passed by without slowing down or even asking if they can help. One person did go down and actually helped them. His name was Robin Padilla.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    mabuhay ang pinoy...sarap naman pakinggan nyan.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Mabuhay ang Pilipino!!!

3303:shocked:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    wonder why kung nasa pinas dedma mga tao tumulong, like the other day dito sa emerald ave, this korean girl dropped her folder sa harap ng strata (just to clarify, patawid palang ako papuntang strata hehe)...

3 guys were sitting sa plant box smoking, 2 girls were in front waiting for a cab... nobody helped the poor kid chase after her flying papers...

yung matandang nagwawalis lang yung tumulong...
    I bet ikaw tinulungan mo sya... :naughty2:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Nice one...makes me truly proud Pinoy

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Im proud to be a Filipino! At least we showed Singaporeans that FIlipino are worthy people! para di naman tayo tapakan ng mga yan! Im proud of you Kabayan!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    pinoy pride baby!!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    mabait naman talaga mga pinoy eh...

malas lang naten nadadamay tayo sa mga kabulukan ng nasa may kapangyarihan...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
For you guys....