New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    While driving in EDSA today i've noticed the new bus loading bay of SM Megamall. I think it's just awesome that they're doing that, minimizing the traffic impact of their mall. Imagine them giving up 2 floors worth of prime mall space to implement it. I do hope the other malls and establishments would create their own jeep and bus loading bays

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    yes, bus loading bay in front of Mega A. mdyo natakpan nga lang ung building.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Actually, they traded parking space for the bus terminal. Its a way to get more customers. Remeber each bus can fit around 50 people. So they are banking, that some bus riders will go down.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sana ganun sa Cubao at Trinoma...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    nauna pa yung sa SM North.. may ganon din diba..

Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Sana ganun sa Cubao at Trinoma...

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyfoot View Post
    While driving in EDSA today i've noticed the new bus loading bay of SM Megamall. I think it's just awesome that they're doing that, minimizing the traffic impact of their mall. Imagine them giving up 2 floors worth of prime mall space to implement it. I do hope the other malls and establishments would create their own jeep and bus loading bays
    Actually, matagal na yang bus bay sa SM Megamall, Dec. 2011 andyan na yan

Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    nauna pa yung sa SM North.. may ganon din diba..
    Yes, matagal na yung sa SM North. Hope na may same concept ang mga ibang malls

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat gawin din nila yan sa Cubao bus terminal. Super sikip!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cubao Bus terminals, Manuela/Shaw, Guadalupe and Ayala. The Ayalas can apply that concept by tearing down the old, carpark between Hotel Intercon and EDSA.

Actually SM put that space to much better use indeed. It used to be an open carpark with small capacity but by building the bus terminal and carpark on top, it increased the utilization and income of a "dead" area (most of the buses and passengers used to stop and get off in the other Megamall building right after Shang).

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    gagawin yatang high rise yan tinatapos lang yung extension nang Intercon.. i think 5 years na lang ni renew yun.. tapos yung kanto nang edsa ayala gagawing highrise hotel..

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Cubao Bus terminals, Manuela/Shaw, Guadalupe and Ayala. The Ayalas can apply that concept by tearing down the old, carpark between Hotel Intercon and EDSA..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Problem with the bus bay at EDSA is it's a possible new choke point. Alam mo naman mga drivers/conduktor na yan...
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
SM Megamall Bus Loading Bay