New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Just voted for him, I hope he wins.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    kaka touch yung article at video nung napanood ko. G.M friends and relatives to vote for him as i already did. Hope he wins.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KERSMcRae View Post
    [SIZE=3]may thread na pala para kay Efren Penaflorida.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Pasok na siya sa top 10 ngayon, and he has a chance to become 2009 CNN Hero. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I'd rather give my voteS for him instead of those trapos drooling for elective positions.[/SIZE]

Read:

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cnn.heroes/index.html

and

[SIZE=3]http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cnn.heroes/vote/thank.you.html?ID=06[/SIZE]
    TRUE THAT~ Why couldn't any government official who's running for a position next year be like that??

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Makikita mo talaga na may malasakit siya sa mga kapus palad na bata, hindi tulad ng iba plastic! Mabuhay si Efren
    hehe yeah

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    im wondering now if Malacanang would honor this achievement...laking sampal sa kanila yan.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Ano'ng reso-resolution pa?.... Ibigay na lang ninyo ang mga kurak*t ninyo sa mga ganitong gawain,- para pakinabangan ng taong bayan!

8900:painting:
    "too late the hero" talaga itong gobyerno natin.

This just exposes to the whole world, this government failure to uplift the impoverish sector of society.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Each and everyone of those CNN contestants are exemplary heroes by their own right. As a Filipino, I'm happy that Efren won.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I just heard this from the news regarding the Lakandula award that will be given to him.

IMO, Efren P. should not accept the award from PGMA.
    Reason is: if the admin's claim that we have a good economy, we beat the ads ek ek, Efren should not need to do this program.

Dapat nakakapag-aral ang lahat ng mga bata at hindi na kailangan ang sakripisyo tulad ng ginagawa nya.

It will be an "insult" for the group of Efren and for himself if they'll accept the Lakandula award from pgma, IMO.

CONGRATULATIONS to Efren Peñaflorida!

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    congrats, efren!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Mabuhay ka Efren

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast