New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    At my wedding (a truely multi-national affair with guests from England, USA, Spain, Singapore, China, South Africa and Holland) my best man described the majority of the guests as coming from 'Asia's number 1 happy country - the Philippines' which resulted in a vast increase in already high volume level.

As an Englishman very happily married to my fabulously beautiful Pilipino wife Yolanda, these words were the best way of describing your beautiful country and it's people.

My only regret is that I didn't discover it (and my wife) 2 decades earlier.

Unfortunately due to my employment I spend 4 or 5 weeks at a time in mainland China (luckily with my wife by my side), but trust me when I say that I can't wait to get back on the plane and come 'home'.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good to hear that from a British gentleman... :2thumbsup:

By the way, welcome to Tsikot.com! :newbie:
    Last edited by mazdamazda; May 25th, 2007 at 05:12 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Welcome to Tsikot, Fozzie B!

Thanks for the nice words. which describes our country and it's people. Regards to Yolanda.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Welcome to tsikot Fozzie Bear! ! !

It is really nice to hear good comments about our country The Philippines. Thank You! ! !

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Welcome to Tsikot.com dear Sir!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Welcome to our country - the Philippines, and to our community - tsikot.com.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thank you all for your kind replies. Nice to be among you.
    I am flying back to Manila from Hong Kong on Wednesday and then onwards to our home in Puerto Princesa for a 7 day stay before I have to return to China.
    We are building our own dream home (my design) close to the beach in Palawan and already have several off-road adventures in our 4WD to tell our friends about. Hopefully I can add to these experiences.
    For any of you who have not been to Palawan I urge you to go. It is a largely unspoilt paradise. I look forward to welcoming you there some time.
    Salamat po.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie Bear View Post
    Thank you all for your kind replies. Nice to be among you.
    I am flying back to Manila from Hong Kong on Wednesday and then onwards to our home in Puerto Princesa for a 7 day stay before I have to return to China.
    We are building our own dream home (my design) close to the beach in Palawan and already have several off-road adventures in our 4WD to tell our friends about. Hopefully I can add to these experiences.
    For any of you who have not been to Palawan I urge you to go. It is a largely unspoilt paradise. I look forward to welcoming you there some time.
    Salamat po.
    I'm surprised that Palawan is still unspoilt to this date. I was in Palawan in the late 70's - Puerto Princesa, Narra, Roxas, Brooke's Point, Cuyo, and Coron. I'd like to go back to these places to see what they are now.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    congratulations fozzie & yolanda

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Congratulations to you sir Fozzie and also to your newlywed Yolanda.

We wish the best for both of you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Philippines - Asia's number 1 happy country