New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    bought mine from a dealer advertising in sulit.com. their price was much cheaper than my neighborhood battery suppliers and their delivery was free too even though their shop was located in the next city.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    bought mine from a dealer advertising in sulit.com. their price was much cheaper than my neighborhood battery suppliers and their delivery was free too even though their shop was located in the next city.

Bro.,- di ba't Paranaque ka?.....

Sa Las Pinas ba ang lugar nila?....

Please PM naman their telephone number, just in case.... TIA.

15.0K:smoke:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Tried to avail of this service December last year, when my ride wouldn't start inside the SM Novaliches parking lot. Dialed the number six times, walang sumasagot. On the seventh, finally an operator answered, and I was told to wait for 2 hours for the next available service. Eh 11:30pm na nun, in 30 minutes I wouldn't be able to get the car out until morning the next day. So I just had the vehicle pushed out to Quirino Highway and arranged to have it carried by service truck to Antipolo free of charge, courtesy of my insurance company.

So much for Motolite's much-hyped express delivery...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    so how do you charge it?

mine is still kicking pa 4yrs na i think
    muntik na ko magpalit ng battery buti pinacheck ko muna sa trusted mechanic ko kng battery nga found out na ung starter paubos na ung carbon..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I replaced my battery last year. Na drain na, nag cr-crank but won't start. Pina trade-in ko ung lumang battery ko with the motolite gold 2SMF free express delivery.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Motolite Express Delivery