New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    that'll probably buff right off aint it?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    since, most of us the private motorist seems to agree with this new MMDA operation, do you think it is fair that the MMDA expand this operation to us the private motorist as well?

I mean, if we a private motorist violated a traffic rules (i.e. beating the red light, swerving, etc) then MMDA enforcers should also spray paint the hood of our car with the violation that we committed? no more confiscation of our licenses, no more issuance of traffic tickets....

I guess all of us will not agree to this....

my point is, impound the colorum buses, taasan ang fine as much as kung magkano ang worth ng bus, put those drivers/owner to jail...no need for this spray painting...

IMO, this spray painting is all just for show....
    Last edited by shadow; April 2nd, 2008 at 01:53 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Well... breaking color-coding for one day is one thing... but a colorum operation is running an illegal business... on the level of piracy. It completely boggles the mind how bus and jeepney operator associations tolerate colorum vehicles that steal business from the legit operators.

Simply put... pirates get their wares confiscated and destroyed. Illegal bus lines? Impounding. If they want to become legal again, pay up, fess up, and go legit.

As for the spray painting, yes, it's melodramatic, and verging on unconstitutional, but... hey... traffic on EDSA today was niiiiiiice.

Except for the spray painting aspect... this is one BF project (and I'm a harsh critic of his stupid pink fences and u-turns) that I give two thumbs up.

But then... that's their job, isn't it?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    for me, meron bang nasusulat na ang mga mahuhuli ng colorum ay dapat ganitohin kung wala technikal sila dito kasi private property ito, and tama si shadow kung bukas maisipan ng MMDA na yung mga ibang violation ay gaganitohin din papayag ba kayo? kasi hindi sa inyo ginawa kaya sangayon kayo e kung sainyo na, dapat diyan taasan ang penalty at after certain times na mahuli tangalan na ng franchise ang confiscated na ang bus,
    Last edited by raine; April 2nd, 2008 at 05:01 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    for me, meron bang nasusulat na ang mga mahuhuli ng colorum ay dapat ganitohin kung wala technikal sila dito kasi private property ito, and tama si shadow kung bukas maisipan ng MMDA na yung mga ibang violation ay gaganitohin din papayag ba kayo? kasi hindi sa inyo ginawa kaya sangayon kayo e kung sainyo na, dapat diyan taasan ang penalty at after certain times na mahuli tangalan na ng franchise ang confiscated na ang bus,

ano ulit yun?

kapitolo...... bersikulo.... walang nasusulat na pwede ang colorum sa kahit saang parte ng pilipinas.

FYI matagal na silang binantaan ng MMDA na huhulihin. ang mga operator lang ang matitigas ang ulo.

nakabili sila ng bus hindi sila makabili ng prangkisa? ano yun lokohan?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Yeah... pathetic & funny nga... :screwloose:

Quote:
    Mercado added transport groups are opposed to the spray-painting of their buses since they consider this as a “senseless, uncivil attack on public utilities.”
    Keep out of the streets!
    If only they knew how those buses drove! I would personally call their way of driving as senseless, uncivil attack on motorist safety just the same.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Ok lang siguro yung spray paint to tag mga colorum.

If we have violations, at least legit mga vehicles natin, no need to tag to easily discern na colorum... hahahah...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mali yung color ng spray paint nila...

dapat fenk.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Huwag na lang tayong lalapit habang nag-spray paint at baka madamay tayo...

5707:tumbleweed:

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Mali yung color ng spray paint nila...

dapat fenk.
    Tsaka i-spray nila "BF for President" para talagang pikon ang mga bus operators... :bwahaha:

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
MMDA Impounds, Spray-paints 140 Colorum Buses