New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    According to public records Mayor Lim has personally shot only 3 persons in his

whole career as a policeman and this happened when he was a patrolman in

the 1950's. An aide de camp of Mayor Lim who is a also lawyer like him

according to public records also has been involved in 306 justifiable homicides.

I think. These are public records.

I think alam din nya nangyayari sa anak nya from his profile. A Officer,

General, Lawyer and Mayor.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hmmm...he did knew his son was in trouble after alll. Palpak na naman yung location ng drug bust.

Mayor Lim won't help son in drug case

Manila Mayor Alfredo Lim Monday said he will not do anything to help his son who has been nabbed during a drug bust.

Lim said he will let his son Manuel, 44, to face the consequences of his actions, adding that the incident dealt a blow to the family.

“I’ll not protect him. I’ll not cover up [the case[. I’ll not lift a finger to help him. Let it be if he’ll be sentenced [to jail], so be it. He should be man enough to face the music,” the mayor told ABS-CBN's "Umagang Kay Ganda."

The Lim patriarch said he and other family members have been telling Manny to quit his vice to cope up with his domestic problem with his wife and children.

“I told him then that it (taking drugs) will not solve his problem and it’s better for him to quit it. But he fell into bad company until he was arrested by PDEA (Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency),” the mayor said.

He said the arrest of his son will not affect his work as city mayor.

The mayor has been a known being a staunch anti-crime crusader, earning him the monicker “Dirty Harry.”

Last Saturday, police formally charged Manuel; Ronald Pascual, 38; and Joel Sabado, 33, for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs) in relation to Section 26-b (Conspiracy to Sell Dangerous Drugs), Article II of RA 9165, or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 before the Department of Justice.

The suspects are now in the custody of the PDEA, which is awaiting a court order for their transfer to another detention center.

After the indictment, the DOJ scheduled the preliminary investigation of the drug case on March 18.

PDEA agents Friday nabbed the three suspects in a sting operation in Sta. Cruz, Manila

The PDEA Special Enforcement Services (SES), led by Maj. Ferdinand Marcelino, conducted the operation in the vicinity of a dental clinic located at No. 955 Espeleta Street, Barangay 298, Zone 29, District III, Sta. Cruz.

The suspects were caught after allegedly trying to sell approximately 100 grams of shabu in exchange for P340,000 to an undercover PDEA agent.

The PDEA estimated the drug to be worth P600,000, the agency said in a press release.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    If he keeps his word then Lim is Duterte in the making.
    di ko na gets. sensya po. may anak din bang nakulong si mayor duterte?

but if yung pagiging istrikto. di pa kilala si duterte pulis na si lim e.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    wala pong nakakulong na anak si duterte.

pinatakbo niyang vice-mayor ang kanyang anak na babae para pumalit sa kanya sa davao sa 2010. Iyong isa namang anak niya, kapapanalo lang na barangay tserman sa davao area din po.

sa pagkaka-alam ko walang anak si meyor lim na nasa pulitika. hindi yata siya naniniwala sa nepotismo

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquire...atment-for-son

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i dont think its a black propaganda against mayor lim, though mayor lim had not been good in raising his son, its not a reason to judge him....

that guy is 44 yo and has his own thinking , he knows when and how not to get caught, i dont just think its a set up, because if it were so there would be a different scenario instead.

i think the drug chase is real

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    ,i dont just think its a set up, because if it were so there would be a different scenario instead.

i think the drug chase is real
    siguro di na pababayaan ni mayor anak nya nun.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Siguro gaito ang gustong sabihin ni Lim as a politician/mayor hindi siya gagawa ng hakbang para mapagtakpak ang anak niya hahayaan niya ang takbo ng kaso, hindi niya gagamitin ang impluwensiya niya para mapagtakpan ang anak niya, but siyempre as a father hindi maiiwasan na tumulong siya sa moral support sa magaasikaso ng papeles and ng mga abugado, kasi sa sitwasyong ito dalawang role siya kailangan din maintindihan yan ng mga tao, hindi naman dahil sinusuportahan niya ang anak niya ay kasalanan na yun, kailangan din kasi niyang gampanan ang kanyang role as a father, sana naman wag tayong maging masyadong mapanghusga sa mga tao kaya hindi na umuunlad ang pilipinas pag merong ginawa ang isang tao lahat nakakontral, pag wala namang ginawa kontra pa rin sala sa init sala sa lamig,

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I'm sure may lalakad nito sa fiscal, kung hindi sa judge. He'll be arraigned in manila, sinong fiscal ang lalaban sa manila mayor AKA dirty harry. Sa dami ng pinapatay nito they'll have second thoughts...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Well, all I can say is we will never know. Blood is always thicker than water. If you're a father, you will never want to see your son rot in jail. Kahit na mali pa siya.

WE WILL NEVER KNOW.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sa una lang yan.....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Mayor Lim's son caught in a buy bust...