New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by squala View Post
    Dedication to kotong? I'm pretty sure he'd rather lose his health (thinking of recovering from any resulting colds or fever) than his victims.
    Hindi naman siguro. If you're right then I totally agree with the notion that our culture is so damaged beyond repair. If you're wrong or were just joking, then maybe we do have something to hope for in this country of ours. If you are sincere whether you are right or wrong, then our only hope is for our present crop of politicians to finally seek the welfare of the people and bring our country to glory.

This was a couple of days ago. Our driver got clamped for parking past the allowed time in Greenhills. He tried to negotiate his way out with the traffic aide but the latter declined his offer in a firm and diplomatic way.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wrider View Post
    Hindi naman siguro. If you're right then I totally agree with the notion that our culture is so damaged beyond repair. If you're wrong or were just joking, then maybe we do have something to hope for in this country of ours. If you are sincere whether you are right or wrong, then our only hope is for our present crop of politicians to finally seek the welfare of the people and bring our country to glory.

This was a couple of days ago. Our driver got clamped for parking past the allowed time in Greenhills. He tried to negotiate his way out with the traffic aide but the latter declined his offer in a firm and diplomatic way.
    astig!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    up up up!!! keep 'em coming and let the good vibrations flowing :clap:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
List down that mr. nice guy whom you saw today.