New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 82 of 238 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Arz View Post
    ^ sa dzmm tv ko nakita wala na mention eh atleast me rollback...
    sa gasolina po, me rollback?
    TIA

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    diesel only rollback tomorrow P0.30/L

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sp00nman View Post
    sa gasolina po, me rollback?
    TIA
    Walang adjustment sa gasoline sa diesel Lang pala....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Along with prices I hope you guys keep track of fuel volume delivery as well. You could lose much more than the few centavos you save at cheaper stations. For example I consistently get more mileage out of one Petron station along Ortigas vs one in Pasig or in Taytay. Despite the higher price at Ortigas I get lower Peso/Km cost. I'm sure if I measure the fuel volume by 2 the cheaper stations they are under delivered by a few percent.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Pumps are calibrated on a monthly or even weekly basis.

I don't generally believe that some stations inside Metro Manila under-dispense compared to others, especially company owned stations of major players, because from experience, all the times that I personally checked their calibration, the pumps were accurate.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

I don't generally believe that some stations inside Metro Manila under-dispense compared to others, especially company owned stations of major players, because from experience, all the times that I personally checked their calibration, the pumps were accurate.
    Not sure ser kung nationwide and coverage mo, dito ba sa Batangas area or CALABARZON are well calibrated on a regular basis?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Stations in Lipa and Batangas City are mostly company owned and have good dealers. [emoji106]

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Stations in Lipa and Batangas City are mostly company owned and have good dealers. [emoji106]
    mula nung bumagsak presyo ng gas andami kung nakikita Nissan Armada sa daan

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008

That's a relief. maybe you could check the cleanliness/maintenance of their tanks as well hehe.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Me rollback po sa diesel ng P0.30 bukas

Gas stations with cheaper fuel prices [continued]