New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hey guys. Guess what, rapide is giving a Christmas treat for 10 people - as what ms. lea have originally posted at the RAPIDE FeedBack Thread.

So here it is.

Originally Posted by leaniskra

Hello! As a matter of fact, there is ..... I have 10 Gift Certificate of Free Express Change Oil (inclusive of Regular oil of up to 4L & Oil Filter), but I just don't know how to give it to the members. Maybe, whoever is interested just write your user name on the numbers below then we can discuss how you could claim.

Note: No string attached. You can ask the Store manager to waive the inspection. An oil change is a quick service so you could observe while you wait.

Merry Christmas! Peace to all.
    And here comes our first taker. Sir 1997.

Originally Posted by 1997

Hello! As a matter of fact, there is ..... I have 10 Gift Certificate of Free Express Change Oil (inclusive of Regular oil of up to 4L & Oil Filter), but I just don't know how to give it to the members. Maybe, whoever is interested just write your user name on the numbers below then we can discuss how you could claim.

Note: No string attached. You can ask the Store manager to waive the inspection. An oil change is a quick service so you could observe while you wait.
    ORIGINAL THREAD : http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...07#post1387207

ORIGINAL POST OF MS. LEANISKRA : http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showp...&postcount=489

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Can you claim this to any Rapide Branch?

Pwede bang pambayad ito sa TAXI?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Taurus :: Pambayad sa taxi ? :hysterical:

Ewan ko lang kay ms. lea ... intayin natin. Offline pa e' .

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Taurus :: Pambayad sa taxi ? :hysterical:

Ewan ko lang kay ms. lea ... intayin natin. Offline pa e' .
    Hehe . . . I just remembered your thread kasi.

In fact you could offer this as a tip for the driver. Yun nga lang depende na lang sa service ng Rapide sa kanya if it would benefit him or not

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Oo nga e' . Yung mandurugas na taxi driver na 'yun.

Anyywayss ... here is our 2nd taker. Sir Marg

Originally Posted by marg

2.Marg, Ill PM you my Contact number. Tx

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    3rd taker. robert_minosa

2.Marg, Ill PM you my Contact number. Tx
    3.robert_minosa. PM me

A Christmas Treat For You All .... from : Rapide