New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Hello guys! I live somewhere in Fairview, Q.C. and I own a 95 Suzuki Vitara. I'm in need of a replacement for the headlight switch arm which i know should be replaced as a whole. Maybe you might know where i could buy this item. I need you help very badly. Thanks alot!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by alter ego View Post
    Hello guys! I live somewhere in Fairview, Q.C. and I own a 95 Suzuki Vitara. I'm in need of a replacement for the headlight switch arm which i know should be replaced as a whole. Maybe you might know where i could buy this item. I need you help very badly. Thanks alot!
    try the shops listed in this post http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66856

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    thanks alot sir impluzz for the help! are the store only in banawe area? wala po bang near fairview?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by DEXTER2008 View Post
    to any one,
    meron aq vitara, ang problema ko ay nabagsak yung RPM pag nag aircon, saan kaya makabili ng pinaka servo parts lng nito wag naman yung buong servo assembly mahal kasi masyadofor the meantime pina bypass ko na lang muna yung servo, 2nd problem ko ay yung medyo may kalakasan ang usok pero puti ang usok nya, 3rd ay yung pag binibirit ang silinyador cguro around 6 to 7 ang RPM medyo nakadyot na or nasisinok na... anu kaya ang mga sulusyon dito... hope to get any good suggestion and help to our suzuki vitara jlx 96model... thank you very much
    - Ito yun nangyayari sa akin as in exacto. May naging solution ka na ba dito sir? Anyone po?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    The vitara has an aircon amplifier which raises the idle on usage of aircon (from 800 rpm to 1,100 rpm in ideal situations). It costs around P12k to replace. I've been there bro. I own and it is still my daily driver. Kung white smoke na check mo ang thread which i started sa Workshop. Anyway, most probably cylidner head gasket replacement yan bro.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    gud day sa lahat ng VCP! i own a vitara 98 automatic tranny, my issue is minsan walang redondo pag click mo ng key? you have to switch off and on the key mga 3 or 4x bago magredondo , battery is in tip top shape. sabi ng mechanic ko solenoid na raw ang problem, is there any solenoid replacement sa market na affordable?, also with my headlights pala, walang low beam pero pag tinagalan mo kalabitin ang highbeam magkakaron na sya??? well i was thinking baka electrical yun, you might have the same experience similar to mine right now in the past that may be useful for DIY

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mrt3 View Post
    gud day sa lahat ng VCP! i own a vitara 98 automatic tranny, my issue is minsan walang redondo pag click mo ng key? you have to switch off and on the key mga 3 or 4x bago magredondo , battery is in tip top shape. sabi ng mechanic ko solenoid na raw ang problem, is there any solenoid replacement sa market na affordable?, also with my headlights pala, walang low beam pero pag tinagalan mo kalabitin ang highbeam magkakaron na sya??? well i was thinking baka electrical yun, you might have the same experience similar to mine right now in the past that may be useful for DIY

ask the shops posted on one of the threads here. meron siguro replacement nyan.

yung sa ilaw mo. baka sunog or madumi na yug stalk switches, try mo mag pa lagay ng relay sa headlites para di uminit stalks

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    hi guys, im handling a suzuki grand vitara 2008 model, is der any clan or club that i could join in???? thnx

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeroboy838 View Post
    hi guys, im handling a suzuki grand vitara 2008 model, is der any clan or club that i could join in???? thnx
    hi pajeroboy, join the vitara club of the philippines:
    http://4x4ph.com/forum/index.php?showforum=21

nadiyan lahat ng experts sa vits!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    my vit is maintained by Stage 1 motorworks, katabi lang ng araneta branch namin
    Sir, saan exactly sila sa araneta ave... malapit lang kasi ako dun eh... banawe ako eh

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Welcome to VCP Vitara Club of the Philippines