New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    sinu magaling magrepair sir? and isa pa. hehehe...
    nakalowered kasi, so matagtag, gusto ko sana ibalik sa dati nyang taas,
    available ba sa mga surplus shop yung shock assembly nya or may replacement ba na mabibili? ask ako bandang south pero walang mabili.

thank you sir.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ask seatmate in mandaluyong if they can repaint the dash.

original shcoks lang alam ko meron sa olympia and links sa banawe. last time i asked nasa almost 6k each. as for the rear meron naman KYB. 800 each. kung lowered baka pinutol spring dati you might need new springs.

here are the numbers for the suzuki parts dealers in banawe
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66856

you can have your front shocks refilled by Zee. they did a good job on my shocks. 3 years already and still no problems. think it was 1200 each.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    salamat ng marami ulit sir.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    As requested, we created a subforum for Vitara club... We welcome you all to Tsikot.com
    HI VCP Members, Just got my 1998 Suzuki Vitara Sidekick Sports. Good to know that we have a subforum here for Vitara owners.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by stallone View Post
    HI VCP Members, Just got my 1998 Suzuki Vitara Sidekick Sports. Good to know that we have a subforum here for Vitara owners.
    how much mo siya nakuha sir? And ano mga features nang plus? Yun bang may altimeter sa dashboard? thanks!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi mga sirs, please recommend a mechanic or shop which specializes in Grand Vitara J20A (2007). pa tune-up ko lang medyo bumagal eh.. Thank you very much.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    guys, im on the lookout for a ~2001 grand vitara 4x4 2.0L. appreciate getting feedback on the following:

a. fair market price (sariwang condition) =
    b. offroad performance (w/ locking differential)=
    c. w/subframe or unibody=
    d. average fuel consumption (mixed/hiway)=
    e. how to perform basic test that 4x4 is working? (on a limited driiving range/area)=
    f. are there any other variants/trims for the 2001 vitaras?

*currently, my ride is a gen1 crv rt4wd. i am happy with it, but would like to try a more reliable mini-suv w/ 4x4
    Last edited by ash0279; May 22nd, 2012 at 10:06 PM. Reason: addendum

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Welcome to VCP Vitara Club of the Philippines