New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im a newbie here and id like to ask kung may nabebenta ba dyan ng calmini lift kit para dito sori d ko alam kung anong taon pero its similar to the old vitara gaing pong japan so icoconvert pa. pero wala aming problema sa conversion ung lift kit lang hehehe kung marong 3nd hand dyan pwede rin and aside from calmini ano pa bang lift kit ang pwede rito ung mga 20 to 30k budget

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Are you sure lie the old vitara or do you mean Samurai? Kasi kung vitara ang kamukha, Escudo yan. Hindi jimny. If it's a Jimny, there are other brands like Old Man Emu, Rancho, etc... Also how high are you planning to lift it and what size of tires do you plan to install so that we can give appropriate suggestions.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my bad samurai pala were planning to put a 30 or 31 size tire so i and around 3 to 4 in lift. tnx

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    johnchicker,

calmini would be a good option but I don't know who is the local dealer....your budget would fit malamang. The changes I think would be about 4" lift on the suspension.

A cheaper option would probably be the body lift (4" din) baka around 10K lang ang abutin.
    Or why not try the spring-over-the-differential conversion (unless ganito na ang configuration nuon). This is even cheaper than a body lift and at least 3" lift na ito.

My friend mechanic can do that and more, but he is in Angeles City. Check out Dayu if you are interested 09167820229

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    calmini is distributed by 199 offroad house in tondo.

pero there are heaps and heaps of other lift kits other than calmini (mahal!). try to look at australian sites for lift kits for the samurai.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ba kaya ng shackles iyan? hehehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    k tnx for the replies im familiar with 199 off road house sa kanila rin kasi namin kinuha ung downy kit ng bj40 ni erpat dati wag just wondering baka may nagbebeta ng 2nd hand dyan tnx again nd keep em coming!

suzuki samurai bubbletop lift kits