New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Please share your suzuki PMS and repair/parts cost. expensive repairs and PMS are the reason of a low resale value like BMW, jaguar and mercedes.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    suzuki Jimny parts are known to be overpriced in our area. most of them are also order basis only.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I also want to know the PMS cost of suzuki cars! TIA

Car & Yr Model:
    Mileage:
    Price of PMS:
    Description of PMS:
    Casa or Not:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I also want to know the PMS cost of suzuki cars! TIA

Car & Yr Model:
    Mileage:
    Price of PMS:
    Description of PMS:
    Casa or Not:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Car & Yr Model: Swift 1.2/ 2014
    Mileage: 25+++
    Price of PMS: 6,000++
    Description of PMS: 25k PMS
    Casa or Not: Casa Maintained

I have been CASA hopping.... searching for the efficient, effective and cheapest ones.

Suzuki Kalookan- sobrang MAHAL .. sobrang TAGAL ... at medyo nakakaduda kung alam nila ang ginagawa nila ..
    Suzuki Commonweatlh - still pricey and medyo mabilis ng konti sa kalookan...
    Suzuki East Ave - still pricey. medyo mabilis sa commonweatlh and you can see your car from the service bay.

Satisfied? -- NO... i still cant helped compare how Toyota do theirs.

I also dont understand.. sa sobrang tagal ng PMS nila.. why do they keep on insisting to have your car washed? Kahit sinabi mo ng ayaw mo.. still they keep on insisting?!

if time permits , i will post all PMS cost from 1k PMS

Also i already got an estimate for the 30t PMS.. and almost fainted... 13T++++

Sorry for the long post..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by inoj View Post
    Car & Yr Model: Swift 1.2/ 2013

I have been CASA hopping.... searching for the efficient, effective and cheapest ones.

Suzuki Kalookan- sobrang MAHAL .. sobrang TAGAL ... at medyo nakakaduda kung alam nila ang ginagawa nila ..
    Suzuki East Ave - still pricey. medyo mabilis sa commonweatlh and you can see your car from the service bay.

I also dont understand.. sa sobrang tagal ng PMS nila.. why do they keep on insisting to have your car washed? Kahit sinabi mo ng ayaw mo.. still they keep on insisting?!

try suzuki in macapagal.
    and insist vociferously... no car wash!

errr... ano ba ang nagpapamahal dyan sa 25K at 30K pms na yan..?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    try suzuki in macapagal.
    and insist vociferously... no car wash!

errr... ano ba ang nagpapamahal dyan sa 25K at 30K pms na yan..?

and also may mga problems akong nirereklamo.. pero they dont have any valid resolution.. guessing game ang nangyayari.. haays if i only knew..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by inoj View Post
    Car & Yr Model: Swift 1.2/ 2014

Ayon sa Celerio group pinaka mura at the best ang service sa Suzuki Shaw.

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    +1 and include also the best service dealer after sales

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Depende talaga yan sa dealership na kausap mo kasi may kanya kanya diskarte sila sa pms schedule na dinadagdag on top on what is stated in the manual.

It wouldn't hurt naman to discuss the items with the service advisor at ipatanggal yung sa tingin mo hindi kailangan kasi hindi naman indicated sa service manual mo

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Depende talaga yan sa dealership na kausap mo kasi may kanya kanya diskarte sila sa pms schedule na dinadagdag on top on what is stated in the manual.

It wouldn't hurt naman to discuss the items with the service advisor at ipatanggal yung sa tingin mo hindi kailangan kasi hindi naman indicated sa service manual mo
    Jodski,

Anong unit mo?

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast