New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 74 of 632 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by brandobandit View Post
    ayos yang granite gray.
    thank you ser. ano pa kaya un available dito? ano po kulay ng senyo?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Never heard of such thing as "system delay". Hmmm...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by aubergene View Post
    thank you ser. ano pa kaya un available dito? ano po kulay ng senyo?
    I think same lang tayo sa India kasi dun nag import ang Suzuki Philippines

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ap_BntuFJV...le+colours.jpg

4. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Hi guys, I think mr netcommando needs to provide us further details about the system delay. I haven't heard about that kind of error in Ertiga, I been following Ertiga for 2 years now since the first time I saw it in Indonesia and Thailand but never heard nor read of such thing. Maybe delays in acceleration or delays in deliveries of the unit his pertaining about :-).

Calling mr Netcommando please inform us of such.. if none.. we will consider it just a glitch.

And as far as I know, there was a customer whom he just a bought a chevy spin - diesel and after a week of use he encountered error 89. He returned it to casa for diagnostic procedure and it took almost 2 months to repair the problem. But in fairness to chevy spin - it's a good car indeed.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Hehe system delayed? Glx po skin AT..pero never po ako nakaencounter ng sinasabi na system delayed...hehehe...wala po talaga fog lamp at central lang ang nakuha nyo kase mid variant po talaga sya me mga bracket po sa price...kasi sa pagkakabasa ko po sa pagkakakwento ni mr. Netconmando eh parang nagtataka..hehehe..di po ba sinabi sa inyo kung ano different ng ga..gl..glx bago nyo binili?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by brandobandit View Post
    I think same lang tayo sa India kasi dun nag import ang Suzuki Philippines

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ap_BntuFJV...le+colours.jpg
    wow sir.
    just the one im looking for. i can now send the link to my sister for them to see and ask what color they prefer.. thank you.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    are there anyone else hoping that suzuki releases the totl in manual? kamusta po ang pulling power ng a/t with a full load paakyat? thanks.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hi Guys, don't freak out with the system delay i mentioned. if you noticed this, pag-ni-lock na lahat ng car doors, still the cabin lights naka-ilaw pa for around 10 seconds bago mamatay yung ilaw. This situation gave me problem nung nag-pa-install ako ng central locking at alarm.
    now, i'm using my remote locking system. pag-close ko lahat ng door & pressed right-away the lock button, a-activate yung locking system, securely locking all the car doors while cabin lights still on. after around 10 seconds (delay), cabin lights goes off and the car alarm sounds, so i have to press again the lock button to stop the annoying bogus alarm sounds.
    i tried also turned-off manually the cabin lights but still getting same result. i informed my SA & he said this will be check on my 1st PMS.
    i have not yet thoroughly read the manual so i don't have idea yet kung meron akong i-adjust. if you guys have this situation & did some workarounds, please reply to this post with your remedy or solution. Tnx.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by zendong View Post
    Hehe system delayed? Glx po skin AT..pero never po ako nakaencounter ng sinasabi na system delayed...hehehe...wala po talaga fog lamp at central lang ang nakuha nyo kase mid variant po talaga sya me mga bracket po sa price...kasi sa pagkakabasa ko po sa pagkakakwento ni mr. Netconmando eh parang nagtataka..hehehe..di po ba sinabi sa inyo kung ano different ng ga..gl..glx bago nyo binili?
    no worries sir i was well informed with the GL features and no problem at all except this delay thingy but i think minor problem lang to.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivebyWire View Post
    Hi guys, I think mr netcommando needs to provide us further details about the system delay. I haven't heard about that kind of error in Ertiga, I been following Ertiga for 2 years now since the first time I saw it in Indonesia and Thailand but never heard nor read of such thing. Maybe delays in acceleration or delays in deliveries of the unit his pertaining about :-).

Calling mr Netcommando please inform us of such.. if none.. we will consider it just a glitch.

And as far as I know, there was a customer whom he just a bought a chevy spin - diesel and after a week of use he encountered error 89. He returned it to casa for diagnostic procedure and it took almost 2 months to repair the problem. But in fairness to chevy spin - it's a good car indeed.
    Hi Sir, please check my reply above. tnx.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV