New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 309 of 632 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,530
    #3081
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    patunayan muna ng mga buyers, na may viable market dito...

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



    patunayan muna ng mga buyers, na may viable market dito...
    So dapat dimami muna ang may ertiga.

    Sa APV ba may locally sourced na?

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    463
    #3082
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ^guys for your own privacy and security, avoid posting your name, fb, and email add. pm butchoi nalang directly.
    thanks bro
    *marjon thanks bro added u na ;)

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ^guys for your own privacy and security, avoid posting your name, fb, and email add. pm butchoi nalang directly.
    thanks bro
    *marjon thanks bro added u na ;)

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    463
    #3083
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Darn, bakit hindi nila i-source mga body parts locally?
    mejo tough to answer yan bro, partly because maruti is owns suzuki (pls check me) and these kinds of decisions are made by them, not by our local suzuki philippines. parang breach of contract if they buy the units abroad and then fix them using local parts. stuff like quality, warranty issues come into play pa.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Darn, bakit hindi nila i-source mga body parts locally?
    mejo tough to answer yan bro, partly because maruti is owns suzuki (pls check me) and these kinds of decisions are made by them, not by our local suzuki philippines. parang breach of contract if they buy the units abroad and then fix them using local parts. stuff like quality, warranty issues come into play pa.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    178
    #3084
    Quote Originally Posted by butchoi_oOo_ View Post
    hey sis, pls join here
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClubErtigaPhilippines/
    hope we can get more support when the group gets officially noted by suzuki! ^_^

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



    hey sis, pls join here
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClubErtigaPhilippines/
    hope we can get more support when the group gets officially noted by suzuki! ^_^
    Pano yan wara ako facebook? Ruge naman ako neto. Nag PM nko sayo butch.

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    463
    #3085
    *king_louie

    no problem bro, LUV finds a way! PMed u

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    *king_louie

    no problem bro, LUV finds a way! PMed u

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    49
    #3086
    Mga bro! Am so frustrated! Excited na ako to get an ertiga but I still haven't received the approval from my company. Ang tagal. :-$

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,462
    #3087
    Q Ertiga owners.

    How much yung insurance pag di sya libre? Like going straight sa bank?

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    178
    #3088
    Quote Originally Posted by butchoi_oOo_ View Post
    *king_louie

    no problem bro, LUV finds a way! PMed u

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    *king_louie

    no problem bro, LUV finds a way! PMed u
    HAHAHAH! Nabasa ko na PM mo! Isip muna ako ng magandang "name."

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    110
    #3089
    Quote Originally Posted by KERSMcRae View Post
    Q Ertiga owners.

    How much yung insurance pag di sya libre? Like going straight sa bank?
    sa dealer lang kami kumuha ng car insurance. yung mapfre nasa 20,000+ ang participation ay 1% ng unit value. Iba iba ang cost at participation fee ng ibat bang car insurance. Malamang mas mababa ang cost nung w/o AOG provision.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KERSMcRae View Post
    Q Ertiga owners.

    How much yung insurance pag di sya libre? Like going straight sa bank?
    sa dealer lang kami kumuha ng car insurance. yung mapfre nasa 20,000+ ang participation ay 1% ng unit value. Iba iba ang cost at participation fee ng ibat bang car insurance. Malamang mas mababa ang cost nung w/o AOG provision.

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22
    #3090
    Quote Originally Posted by butchoi_oOo_ View Post
    Calling King_Louie, Torbiks, yaqui, Van37, rexyboi. JIE, memey, nelsonpagayon (your membership forms have been received)

    pls join https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClubErtigaPhilippines
    this page will serve as official head count of Club Ertiga Philippines

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Calling King_Louie, Torbiks, yaqui, Van37, rexyboi. JIE, memey, nelsonpagayon (your membership forms have been received)

    pls join https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClubErtigaPhilippines
    this page will serve as official head count of Club Ertiga Philippines
    Nag request na ako bro, please accept na lang Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV