New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 271 of 632 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Octane rating is the resistance to pre-maturely igniting under compression.

Performace is affected by additives.

Afiak po.
    Also, higher ron doesn't mean cleaner petrol/fuel.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Converting to dual fuel (petrol+ea85) will improve performance.

Kaso, magkano yun convertion? Saan may ea85 dito?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Good afternoon Ertigans! It is nice to be back in this thread. I have been back reading quite a bit and its good to know na dumadami na tayo. I have a question guys, yung FC ko is always at 8.7 km/l even after my first PMS. Paano ba magreset sa gauge nun?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hello mga Ka-ertigans,

May nakasubok na ba or gumawa ng any cover para dun sa carpet part below the 2nd row seats and probably sa 3rd row na din? If yes, anong ginamit nyong material at san kayo nakapagpagawa? kapag naka-atras kasi ung 2nd row, un ang natatapakan instead of the matting. kaya ok sanang may cover na din yun. thanks!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Backread bro

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Hi Guys!

I felt a guilt for not posting since I'm here since the number of pages was still on single digit :D I'm from QC, I had my Granite Grey GL MT last December and also had my 1st PMS already. Before the PMS I had an FC of 10-12Km/L after driving Laguna Loop/s, Manaoag, Tarlac and some City driving. But after I constantly have 14-16km/L. I'm perfectly noob on cars, I even had my in-laws with me to assist until now (maybe a few more days) since I only had a student permit but had a non-pro last Monday. BTW bought rain visors in Banawe Php 900 and my next addition is central lock/ alarm where my SA quoted me around 6K for both. I also bought a Bluetooth USB Stereo Streamer from CDR King for Php 180 and it works perfectly with no issues. Also my freebies was EWD, backing sensor, matting, tools, tint, etc.

Just a few questions, first about tyre pressure my in-laws told me we must have 28-29psi only since when in motion the tyre inflates, but the recommended tyre pressure on the driver door side suggests differently depending on the number of passenger. Second, does using car DC port below the head unit really affects battery performance (I recall this from my friend) specially for charging devices and using high power consuming appliance like vacuum cleaner etc.?. Third, do you recommend waxing your car (now even if it's new)? My friend was mentioning something about letting the car paint subside/sink in the metal for month/s before applying wax since the car is still new.

Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    when d avg is displayed, press d right knob (a few seconds) at the console during filing of d tank to reset it to zero. reset d trip a or b into zero by pressing d left knob while trip a or b is displayed. u can now compare d console avg w/ d actual consumption when u divide d distance traveled (trips a or b) by d amount in litres of fuel on d next full tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by marjon1119 View Post
    Good afternoon Ertigans! It is nice to be back in this thread. I have been back reading quite a bit and its good to know na dumadami na tayo. I have a question guys, yung FC ko is always at 8.7 km/l even after my first PMS. Paano ba magreset sa gauge nun?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by maruti View Post
    when d avg is displayed, press d right knob (a few seconds) at the console during filing of d tank to reset it to zero. reset d trip a or b into zero by pressing d left knob while trip a or b is displayed. u can now compare d console avg w/ d actual consumption when u divide d distance traveled (trips a or b) by d amount in litres of fuel on d next full tank.
    nare-reset pala yung FC? dapat nagpapa-gas para ma reset yung ave FC to zero? my understanding to compute for the manual FC is reset trip B to zero, full tank then do the math with between trip B and liters consumed.

yung Ave ko since nakuha namin last Nov.19 is 13.1km/L ngayon, prior to 1st PMS 14km/L yan gradually bumababa ng 0.1 kasi halos city/malapitang driving na lang unlike nung holiday season SLEX/ACTEX

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by UnscarreD1925 View Post
    Hi Guys!

I felt a guilt for not posting since I'm here since the number of pages was still on single digit :D I'm from QC, I had my Granite Grey GL MT last December and also had my 1st PMS already. Before the PMS I had an FC of 10-12Km/L after driving Laguna Loop/s, Manaoag, Tarlac and some City driving. But after I constantly have 14-16km/L. I'm perfectly noob on cars, I even had my in-laws with me to assist until now (maybe a few more days) since I only had a student permit but had a non-pro last Monday. BTW bought rain visors in Banawe Php 900 and my next addition is central lock/ alarm where my SA quoted me around 6K for both. I also bought a Bluetooth USB Stereo Streamer from CDR King for Php 180 and it works perfectly with no issues. Also my freebies was EWD, backing sensor, matting, tools, tint, etc.

Just a few questions, first about tyre pressure my in-laws told me we must have 28-29psi only since when in motion the tyre inflates, but the recommended tyre pressure on the driver door side suggests differently depending on the number of passenger. Second, does using car DC port below the head unit really affects battery performance (I recall this from my friend) specially for charging devices and using high power consuming appliance like vacuum cleaner etc.?. Third, do you recommend waxing your car (now even if it's new)? My friend was mentioning something about letting the car paint subside/sink in the metal for month/s before applying wax since the car is still new.

Thanks!
    Follow the door. If you want to save a bit more gas, leave the tire pressures on the door recommendation for "full load", or even a bit more, if your tires are built for it... whatever you're comfortable with.

28-29 psi was common back in the old days, but is no longer recommended by most manufacturers due to the dangers of catastrophic tire failure due to overheating (it takes a long time and a lot of overloading for this to happen... but better safe than sorry).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Actually para kay Sir Kalayo, I think you were the one asking me the other day, sorry if I did not answer your questions properly or that I was in a hurry because I think your approach was way to aggressive, since you approach me while I was coming out with my son from his school and ask me if I own the Ertiga? Para kasing carnapper or kidnapper yung pagkatanong pasencya na bro! I have to be on the defensive side since I was with my son.regarding sa tint if mag pa pa Vkool ka it would cost more, called 3M distributor sa CDO cost 5500 for the whole car, sa casa 4400 on top sa free tint mo. you can order leather seats at handyman for 8500. Happy driving!

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV